[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Corey Coleman has broken hand

anismith

He's down in Akron.

Cleveland has some damn fine eating establishments. I can't do Denny's or Bob Evans after tasting the deliciousness that is Yours Truly

Yours Truly? Fine eating establishment? Maybe you're talking about a different place, there's a Yours Truly near my office in Hudson, have eaten there before (mostly breakfast) and nothing special just a simple family restaurant. Probably same chain you're talking about (Chagrin, Mentor, Mayfield...)

I'm just not into fine dining as some know it. I've been to a few places on E4 downtown Cleveland, but not Lola's or other high end places. Most have too much fru-fru and BS tossed into my wholesome meal. Strange that with all the FINE dining in Cleveland you used Yours Truly.

I've got plenty good food near my home, a great mexican place and one of the best chinese. Don't go out locally much for breakfast, but like a place in Wooster called Green Leaf (best pancakes around).

When I travel you take what is on your route. I don't do Denny's much unless it is the only option (was the case traveling on 4th of July only things we could find open).

You guys remind me of some of the beer snobs I know. I just don't dine out a ton, I'm frugal and prefer what I know and like. Trust me there is no shortage of fancy fine dining around, I live near a large retail center that serves the rich snobs. I just don't eat at those places. Most times I go somewhere fancy I'm struggling to find something that doesn't sound gross to me.

I'm not calling Yours Truly fine dining...I'm saying that for breakfast, out of my choices of Denny's,Bob Evan's or Yours Truly, I'm choosing YT every time.

Ok, if they were close to me I may do the same. Since you talked about fine dining in the prior sentence I thought it was related.

I'm just a simple guy, with simple tastes, though I have evolved on the beer front ;)

• 1 month later...

It's a good time to grab Corey Coleman, if he's available.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?ls=roto:nfl:gnav

Corey Coleman (hand) returned to a limited practice Wednesday.

It's Coleman's first practice since suffering a broken hand in practice ahead of Week 3. On Wednesday, Coleman simply ran routes, but wasn't allowed to catch passes. Returning this Sunday against the Jets may be a stretch, but the first-rounder should be back for Week 9 at the very latest.
Oct 26 - 3:18 PM

It's a good time to grab Corey Coleman, if he's available.

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nfl/football?ls=roto:nfl:gnav

Corey Coleman (hand) returned to a limited practice Wednesday.

It's Coleman's first practice since suffering a broken hand in practice ahead of Week 3. On Wednesday, Coleman simply ran routes, but wasn't allowed to catch passes. Returning this Sunday against the Jets may be a stretch, but the first-rounder should be back for Week 9 at the very latest.
Oct 26 - 3:18 PM

whoop whoop.....picked up in both of my high stakes leagues last week! hes gonna fit in real nice on my team listed in my sig!

he was only available in 1 league, the league I dropped him in...got him back

i snatched him from the guy who drafted him and had to let him go....he tried to get him back....he told me "you SOB"...hopefully its a story book ending...cavs win nba title..indians win world series and corey coleman just goes off the last 3rd of the year and gives browns fans hope!

Temper your expectations, CLE offense seems to be going backwards lately, more QB injuries, more OL woes, Pryor not healthy.

I wish I hadn't released Coleman but for me he was always more about future keeper value than this season.

Temper your expectations, CLE offense seems to be going backwards lately, more QB injuries, more OL woes, Pryor not healthy.

I wish I hadn't released Coleman but for me he was always more about future keeper value than this season.

ya...i hear you...im pretty well set at wr....but i grabbed him in case i get an injury down the stretch...there is still alot of potential there for this guy....even on a dumpster fire of a team