[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ethical Dilemma

badluckmatt

Okay you guys are right I will redo the trade offer. I just wanted to see because it was only a few hours later without more information present.

So did you offer the trade or not?

Did he accept your offer and then you vetoed it?

What the hell happened?

• Like 2

Yep using your commish powers to overturn your stupidity is about as unethecial as it gets. Or does he veto other trades if the owner asks for a do over?

That's part of the bad thing about being a commish. In order to keep from having your ethics questioned, sometimes you can't afford yourself the same options as other owners. In all the leagues I've commished, I never brought a trade up for veto, nor did I ever vote when one was.

• Like 1

that's hawt.

I always order my country fried steak with gravy on the side, or no gravy then ask for some after (they mess up on the side sometime). Don't like my crispy breaded meat getting soggy with gravy.

Wait what was the thread about? Oh yeah, the commish was using his powers to overturn an accepted trade when he got cold feet.

• Like 3

I always order my country fried steak with gravy on the side, or no gravy then ask for some after (they mess up on the side sometime). Don't like my crispy breaded meat getting soggy with gravy.

Wait what was the thread about? Oh yeah, the commish was using his powers to overturn an accepted trade when he got cold feet.

I ask for most sauce on the side because they usually go overboard to disguise the quality of the food.

you guys should eat at good restaurants or not bother.

My dad taught me that 40 years ago. The waitress would as if he wanted A-1 sauce and he'd reply, "If I need it, don't bring the steak." Of course, he's dead, so he was probably wrong.

I agree 100%. I rarely eat out and this is one of the reasons. I can make a great steak for myself in a few minutes.

• Like 1

you guys should eat at good restaurants or not bother.

My dad taught me that 40 years ago. The waitress would as if he wanted A-1 sauce and he'd reply, "If I need it, don't bring the steak." Of course, he's dead, so he was probably wrong.

I'll eat where I damn well please ;) I just like my breaded meats to be crispy not soggy.

I agree if they need to cover it in sauce it isn't good, but I like a country fried steak (dinner meal or with eggs). And it usually comes with gravy, sometimes I ask for it on the side and they mess up. So I just say no, and that's better for me.

I don't dine out a lot, but when I do I want what I like, and know where to find it. Don't need the finer dining where everything has some junk on it that I won't like. Plus those places are way more expensive than a Bob Evans or such.

PS Gilthorp, what behavior is getting stevegrabby? I've had nicknames my whole life like Grabber, Grabby and such (from my last name) so I'm kind of fond of being grabby.

Edited by stevegrab

#mindblown. You've changed my Denny's experience forever ..