[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huge injury bug bite - Help

Croe

.5 prr Start 2 WR 2 RB 1 flex WR/RB/TE

QB: Stafford, Winston

RB: AP (O), Doug Martin (O), Ameer Abdulah (O), Giovanni Bernard, Kenyan Drake, Ronnie Hillman

WR: Marshall (Q), Fitzgerald (Q), Doug Baldwin (Q), Fuller, Sharpe, Austin

So my top three running backs are out, I'm starting Gio and Drake - Any chance Hillman gets quality touches this game or needs a week or two to get the swing of things in MIN?

For WR, Marshall is saying it is a game time decision wasn't seen with a helmet on at practice today, no update yet from practice. Fitz is listed as Q but will play so he's in. Doug Baldwin I have no info on other then he was in pain after last week. Fuller plays tonight and has been hot his first two weeks. So I'm giving him the chane assuming Marshall is out or will be just a decoy.

Starters are bolded. Any takes on the line up there? I've never had so many injured at one position and so many question marks at the other before dont know what to do.

If I end up being wrong I'll eat my words but don't count on Hillman having any meaningful impact unless McKinnon or Asiata go down. And I'm not talking about just this week, I mean for the rest of the season. Zimmer has already come out and said McKinnon is the starter with Asiata the bruiser. Hillman was just a depth signing.

You have certainly gotten bit hard, I like your move playing Fuller. It's too bad you didn't grab McKinnon or Sims for handcuffs to your guys. Is their anybody else on the wire?

If I end up being wrong I'll eat my words but don't count on Hillman having any meaningful impact unless McKinnon or Asiata go down. And I'm not talking about just this week, I mean for the rest of the season. Zimmer has already come out and said McKinnon is the starter with Asiata the bruiser. Hillman was just a depth signing.

You have certainly gotten bit hard, I like your move playing Fuller. It's too bad you didn't grab McKinnon or Sims for handcuffs to your guys. Is their anybody else on the wire?

Its bad out there, 8 player bench 12 team league. McKinnon and Sims were drafted way too high in my draft this year, was hoping to get one or the other 2-3 rounds after they were gone. McKinnon and Asiata are so underwhelming though - McKinnon doesnt get any goal line work, Asiata doesnt get any non Goal line work:

Any reason why Hillman wasn't on a roster to begin the season? the guy put up 850 yards with CJ anderson in the lineup? I've been trying to figure out why this guy won't earn the starting job. Any ideas?

FA: White, Chris Thompson, ARtis-Payne (intriguing) jacquizz, starks, dwayne washington (also intriguing) and all the rest are guys that haven't moved up the depth charts and have under 10 points on the season thus far

I think it's because he's not that good. CJ was banged up last year and it shows by how well he's played this year. I am Vikings fan and listen to our local sports station most days. Trust me, Zimmer is very high on McKinnon, i don't see Hillman playing much unless there is more injuries

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1