[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remaining Bell Cows?

Shaft

So far L. Blount's been getting carries like a bell cow. However, that will obviously change once Brady returns.

Blount has 0 receptions and 0 receiving yards in 3 games. His average of 25 carries a game makes him a bell cow so far in real football. But in fantasy football, a running back needs receiving points to be a bell cow.

• Like 2

So far L. Blount's been getting carries like a bell cow. However, that will obviously change once Brady returns.

I agree with the carries, but he has not caught one pass this season. But I'm loving Blount on my teams, he might have been my best valued draft pick overall at approximately the 100th pick in two leagues. When Brady returns it will be interesting.

• Like 1

Blount has 0 receptions and 0 receiving yards in 3 games. His average of 25 carries a game makes him a bell cow so far in real football. But in fantasy football, a running back needs receiving points to be a bell cow.

I was typing it as you were posting it. LOL

I agree with the carries, but he has not caught one pass this season. But I'm loving Blount on my teams, he might have been my best valued draft pick overall at approximately the 100th pick in two leagues. When Brady returns it will be interesting.

AAh, gotchya. I didn't realize you meant fantasy football bell cow on a fantasy football forum LOL. I own him in one of my leagues where you earn points per carry and he has been a beast for me.

• Like 1

AAh, gotchya. I didn't realize you meant fantasy football bell cow on a fantasy football forum LOL. I own him in one of my leagues where you earn points per carry and he has been a beast for me.

PPC? Wow! I'm definitely drinking "hatorade." But to your point earlier, he did have 700 yards and 6 TDs in 12 games last year. Even with Brady he was on pace for a 1000 yards and 8 TDs. That's a good RB by today's standards.

• Like 1

Week 1, Lacy 14 carries

Starks 4 carries

Week 2. They did split, but that was a gameflow decision.

Bellcow doesnt mean 100% of carries, but a clear #1 rb.

Hmmm...to me a bell cow means a 3 down back or a clear #1 back without a backup eating into the carries. And Starks for the past two seasons has been eating into Lacy's workload.