[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milk Carton week 3

Team Archer

I knew where it was from but stuff like that needs to be sourced.

Since I'm apparently already a dick - my question is what's it matter? Info is info. Unless you're using it to publish on the Huddle, who cares? It's not like there's a final on the line that someone's in jeopardy of failing due to plagiarism. Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 1

Since I'm apparently already a dick - my question is what's it matter? Info is info. Unless you're using it to publish on the Huddle, who cares? It's not like there's a final on the line that someone's in jeopardy of failing due to plagiarism.

Because it's in the Terms of Service

Copyright, Advertising, Slander/Libel, Linking & Other Legal Matters

• Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, or any other private information).
  • Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material. If the material does not belong to you, do not post the full article/text. Post only the introductory paragraph then credit the source/author and link to the article.

<p>

• Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, passwords, or any other private information).
  • Observe all copyright laws when posting copyrighted material. If the material does not belong to you, do not post the full article/text. Post only the introductory paragraph then credit the source/author and link to the article.
It's a forum, does anyone follow the rules? Besides - most of us don't view this as "publishing" information. No one's gonna get sued for me pasting the context of an article for people in the Huddle forums to read. If you guys are worried about that, it may be time to follow suit like many others and move on to sites/forums who aren't tied to coorporate America Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 1

It's a forum, does anyone follow the rules? And 'legal'. When did fantasy football talk become a legal matter?

There could be copyright infringement when it's a direct quote that's not properly cited; and yes, even on the internet and these forums. If someone is posting a direct quote that is someone else's analysis, but that source is not given credit then it is copyright infringement.

• Like 1

There could be copyright infringement when it's a direct quote that's not properly cited; and yes, even on the internet and these forums. If someone is posting a direct quote that is someone else's analysis, but that source is not given credit then it is copyright infringement.

I'll take my chances
  • Like 1

it looks like they doubled mostly and then other times Ryan with to other reads. It looked like the OC and Jones played more decoy.

Jones did have some nice targets, but good coverage to prevent catches.

Jones should be back next week, but his schedule gets tougher.