[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Bears Sunday Night

Shaft

I like what I see from him on the field and , by all accounts , they say hes a good locker room guy as well..But , the announcing of every first down annoyed the hell out of me

That and the fact that he kept doing the feed me motion over and over. Just kept saying in my head,cut it out and play ball.

• Like 1

That and the fact that he kept doing the feed me motion over and over. Just kept saying in my head,cut it out and play ball.

I have to like it ...it seems that Dez has checked out and Romo has roamed to greener pastures (allegedly ) ...Someone has to want the ball besides DAK. I think it's high time someone took the mantle for Dallas and wear it like a boss. PrimeTime has been over for ever. Lets get on to ezzzz E and forget the wasteland that was. It's good for football and in the end makes everyone better.

Dez checked out and Romo moved on to greener pastures. Based on what?

Based on performance over the last few years. It seemed to me that not that long ago they were SB bound but never got over the hump. Dez has been under performing for a couple of years now and pulls a ghost every other game or so. Romo will most likely retire, I'd guess. Like what next year? My comments are based on what games I've seen and ff points for Dez. Not on a lifetime of fandom on all things Cowboy. I'd think you'd be happy to have another showman on your favorite team. Everybody loved it when Deion Sanders was hamming it up for Dallas. My comment was not meant as a personal attack on you or your team.

Based on performance over the last few years. It seemed to me that not that long ago they were SB bound but never got over the hump. Dez has been under performing for a couple of years now and pulls a ghost every other game or so. Romo will most likely retire, I'd guess. Like what next year? My comments are based on what games I've seen and ff points for Dez. Not on a lifetime of fandom on all things Cowboy. I'd think you'd be happy to have another showman on your favorite team. Everybody loved it when Deion Sanders was hamming it up for Dallas. My comment was not meant as a personal attack on you or your team.

I know it wasnt.

Dez wasn't healthy last yr and had garbage at qb. He's not getting enough balls again this yr imo. They don't feed him like other teams do their #1 wr, and i have no idea why. None of this means hes checked out.

Romo can't stay healthy. Obviously. I believe he's owed a ton next yr and will be the starter imo IF he can stay on the field. Hes said he wants to play a couple more yrs. Whether hes able or not..who knows.

Someone had to wNt the ball besides Dak. You lost me there too

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

I know it wasnt.

Dez wasn't healthy last yr and had garbage at qb. He's not getting enough balls again this yr imo. They don't feed him like other teams do their #1 wr, and i have no idea why. None of this means hes checked out.

Romo can't stay healthy. Obviously. I believe he's owed a ton next yr and will be the starter imo IF he can stay on the field. Hes said he wants to play a couple more yrs. Whether hes able or not..who knows.

Someone had to wNt the ball besides Dak. You lost me there too

OK so it wasn't worded to your liking. The result is the same, no? Dez checks out during games. There's a thread full of other people who feel the same way on the Other site. He just disappears in some games these days. I remember when he was unstoppable no matter what. Now? He looks like he can be contained for long stretches at a time. Just my opinion. I realise you feel differently and understand why. Just disagree is all.

You don't have to be a Cowboys fan to call BS on your nonsense that Dez checked out.

Romo is a different story and many said he should have retired after the back injuries last year.

Oh there's a thread on "the other site" I guess that's where all the intelligent NFL fans that used to post here went? Like Bronco Billy?

You don't have to be a Cowboys fan to call BS on your nonsense that Dez checked out.

Romo is a different story and many said he should have retired after the back injuries last year.

Oh there's a thread on "the other site" I guess that's where all the intelligent NFL fans that used to post here went? Like Bronco Billy?

WAT? Why not look and read instead of assume? Steve you are getting on my nerves and lash out for perceived shade. Take a break from the keyboard and rethink your responses. I have no one on ignore but you're close. In fact since I'm so full of nonsense put ME on ignore please.