[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tevin Coleman - calling all homers

GoldenEagle81

Freaking hate Coleman! Freeman is the superior player and Coleman is just vulturing his opportunities.

Freaking hate Coleman! Freeman is the superior player and Coleman is just vulturing his opportunities.

I don't see how Freeman is the superior player, Irish. They look pretty equal overall. Coleman can do everything Freeman can, and he's bigger.

In other words, he started Freeman. :)

• Like 3

In other words, he started Freeman. :)

I did and thankfully he showed he was superior. Similar amount of touches and yet blew Coleman away in yardage. Problem is freeman got sniped 3 times for Tds. However,can't complain as he scored over 30 points.

Edited by irish

i agree and said it after week #1. Freeman is quicker with cuts and to find the hole IMO.

Atlanta knows this I think but don't want Freeman to get burnt out over the course of the year.

Sucks for fantasy though. I have both of them btw.

i agree and said it after week #1. Freeman is quicker with cuts and to find the hole IMO.

Atlanta knows this I think but don't want Freeman to get burnt out over the course of the year.

Sucks for fantasy though. I have both of them btw.

Why not both? I have them both too in a PPR league. If nothing else, they demonstrated they can be a viable tandem start.

this will be a 50/50 split the rest of the way. It's a smart move on ATL's part to keep it that way. All that RB's need frequent carries to build momentum talk is BS and the Falcons have figured it out. You got two good guys, get `em both the ball and keep `em fresh.

• Like 1