[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start dreaming early...Monday night needs?

Apothus

Need Brees to only have eyes for Cooks. Opponent has Brees, I have Cooks and Julio Jones. If Brees lights it up and spreads it around, I will need a monster game from Julio to have a chance.

League 1 - standard scoring. Up by 1 I have cooks they have Ingram.

League 2 - PPR scoring. Down by 19 I have Brees, julio, and m. Thomas going and they have no one.

League 3 - .5 PPR scoring. Up by 44 I got Coleman. They have Ingram and Atlanta kicker.

League 4 - standard scoring. Down by 40 I have cooks, they have snead.

All of mine are set at this point. 1-2 on the weekend.

League 1 - Up by 2 with Tamme still to play for me tonight. Opponent's team is tapped out.

League 2 - Needed Dez to get 10 more points in a non-PPR. Scored 2nd most points in the league this week. Losing to garbage man of the week Marvin Jones.

League 3 - Down by 5 with Julio still to play for my opponent's team. Its over for me.

Put up solid efforts in all 3 leagues this week. Went up against Hilton in all 3. Watching him score that late TD was painful.

League 2 - Needed Dez to get 10 more points in a non-PPR. Scored 2nd most points in the league this week. Losing to garbage man of the week Marvin Jones.

I need Brees to score less than 46. During week one, he put up 49 at home, so I am in no way safe.

In my second local, I've already sewn up the win and have two players going tonight. My opponent is done, and the poor bastard was #2 in points scored for the week. :lol:

I need Ingram to be held to less than 3.2pts in a half point ppr.

I need Ingram to NOT outscore Coleman by more than 8 points in a .5 PPR.

Ingram to score zero for me (no PPR, but 1/10 yards rush/rec). Does he possibly have a wife that is expecting their first child that might drag him away from the game (would never hope for an injury)..

Hmm heehawks has the right idea, turnovers, Ingram needs low yards and some turnovers. Everybody focus all their thoughts on that.

I am in a crazy situation where I have Drew Brees in one league and I am up against Brees in another league.

I need him to score 15 points, and I also don't want him to score more than 12.

HELP !

Pray for him to get 12 points and a stat correction in the other league

Edited by Apothus