[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Graham back in form?

Valhalla

Yeah he looked very good, I mean considering he was against the 49ers defense, if you can even call that a defense (Pitiful effort by them yesterday). I think now the big question is how Wilson does. Injuries are plying up for him and we know that mobility is one of his best skills.

But with this years crop of TE's, you could do worse at TE and i'll be rolling with Graham for now.

Back to back 100 yard games. While this obviously won't happen every week; it should be noted a lot of his catches over the last two games were go up and grab um plays in coverage. As the season progresses and Graham, and his QB, likely get healthier; there is likely an increase in design catch and run type stuff.

Good news for those who took a flyer on Graham.

• Like 1

Yup, the eye test alone says he looks like he's back to being the old Jimmy Graham. Wilson is learning that he doesn't necessarily need to be open and that it's absolutely ok to just throw the ball in his general direction and watch him go get it. However, a little tidbit I caught on a Doug Baldwin post-game interview had him talking about how tough the team overall is - Wilson playing hurt, Lockett playing with a torn PCL, and how Jimmy Graham shouldn't even be playing right now. I just don't know if that means he's still recovering more than we realize but will be listening to local chatter to try to find out if there's something more there.

Edited by Tripleshot

Graham has been solid for two straight weeks. I played him in DFS both weeks and in some season longs as a flex or TE and he was money in the bank and waaay underutilized by other DFS players. How stupid of them... everyone knows the Jets can NEVER defend any TEs. Everyone should have had Graham in their starting lineup against the Jets. (Just like Kelce the week before).

For any team playing the Jets that has a decent TE... start that team's TE in fantasy. Always.

Yours truly,

Long time Jets fan

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1