[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Injuries.....how screwed up is your team now?

indyrckstar

Doug Martin

Jamaal Charles

Rashad Jennings

Brandon Marshall

Zach Ertz

I have Spencer Ware for Charles. Couldn't find room for another RB. Really didn't have a roster spot (only 6 players on the bench allowed) to pick up another RB. I took the loss on the position. Frustrated but at least it wouldn't have mattered. The guy I am playing is top scorer of the week.

Many of my teams are decimated between Doug Martin, Sammy Watkins, Zach Ertz, Ameer Abdullah, Thomas Rawls, Corey Coleman and now Jeremy Langford. In just 2 weeks of the season, I had some teams with 4 of my first six draft picks on he bench.

you should've drafted TB RB Sims instead of NYG RB (any).

For some dumb reason, our league decided to change the bench players from 7 to 6 roster spots. It's tough to carry backups. What really sucks is i had Simms in my other league but decided to drop him 2 weeks ago thinking I could get away with it. Yeah, I failed...

One team, Ertz, Abdullah, Coleman, DT banged up, now Landry dinged too.

I have gotten lucky in my quest for another TE, first I picked Jesse James over Virgil Green (out), also considered keeping Vance McDonald as my backup TE and using him, but cut to get James (he's also out now).

Ha, my league allows only 5 bench spots. It actually makes the league more exciting IMO. There's always someone good on the waiver, and you really have to think carefully about your roster, especially on bye weeks. Injuries suck, but if you think that league change was a dumb idea, you shouldn't have played in that league.