[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deangelo Williams

Brett5821

I don't have Bell but I picked up Williams late in the draft looking for a trade piece and flex starter. Now the three weeks are over and I'm looking to trade him to the Bell owner. The problem is, I don't know who to ask for and trade for because I'm not exactly sure what Williams value is. I wanted to package him with McCoy but after this week McCoy is staying. Here are the teams. It's an 8 team standard league.

My team:

QB: Stafford
RB: Miller, McCoy, D. Williams, Stewart, Mathews, Gio, Ware
WR: AB, Evans, Cooks, M. Jones, Parker, Dorsett
TE: Ebron, Ertz
D/ST: Miami (streaming)
K: Hauschka

His team:

QB: Luck, Palmer
RB: Elliott, Bell, Anderson, Michael, M. Jones, Vereen
WR: Nelson, Baldwin, T. Benjamin, J. Brown, Djax, Austin
TE: Reed
D/ST: Bengals, Chargers (not sure why)
K: Catanzaro

I want another RB with Williams losing his spot to Bell, Mathews getting fewer touches each week, and Stewart being hurt. I'm going to drop Ware for Howard (already tried a small trade to the charles owner) but I think I could get something good in return for Williams. Any idea who to target? Thanks in advance.

Offer him Williams for Michael. Rawls is gonna be out for a few weeks. Michaels looked good yesterday, and could end up being the better RB for Seattle the rest of the season.

I was thinking the same thing. Williams is worth more to him on his bench than Michael is!

Don't do this trade. Stafford is going to be better than Palmer this year.

Honestly, I would just hold on to him in case Bell gets hurt. The lowest I would accept is probably M Jones, but I think it is better for you to have an elite back up on the bench than it is a weak RB2 on the bench.

Keep Stafford.

Keep McCoy.

I agree with Michael. Since he rejected Michael, I don't see many options. You definitely don't need a WR, don't go after a weaker RB. Perhaps try to do Ebron and Williams for Reed, but I doubt he would do that.

You might want to hold onto Williams for the time being.