[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me, help my team please

KingRyb13

I'm sitting at 1-2 I know it's early and I consider this team my worst in my entire time playing fantasy, everything I've done this yr has not worked.

I could use some trade ideas (Packages, position to trade for, etc.)

Plus i'm sitting at 9/25 transactions (free agent adds) due to a lot of injuries

Shane Vereen

Phillip Dorsett

are for sure getting dropped this week

Vereen for Duke Johnson, Fozzy Whitaker, Bilal Powell or Kenneth Dixon

Dorsett for Crowder

Considering dropping Dwayne Allen for Kirk Cousins & Santos for Dustin Hopkins

Team is my sig but will post it for the phone guys

ALL advice is appreciated. I'll return the favor if needed

10 man PPR team:

QB: Andrew Luck
RB: Lamar Miller
RB: Theo Riddick
WR: Eric Decker
WR: Jarvis Landry
TE: Julius Thomas
Flex: Jeremy Maclin
D/ST: Packers
K: Cairo Santos

Bench:

TE Dwayne Allen
WR Donte Moncrief (In IR slot)
WR Tyrrell Williams
WR Randall Cobb
WR Phillip Dorsett
RB Charles Sims
RB Latavius Murray
RB Shane Vereen

honestly you're best bet is play the Wire, and play matchups...you have decent players but nobody that really stands out as THAT guy you built you're team around, try and work that wire tho, clearly you have a few droppables but don't just drop them, drop them while adding because if you just drop and don't add anyone with it you are leaving spaces without giving yourself the chance to fill those holes, also try playing matchups, Google "*enter team* against the run" or what have you, and even if they aren't that great a play you could land that week's sleeper due strictly to matchups...

The word I'm looking for is "bland" IMO you should have made a trade to someone who needed help who had Bell or Charles or Gronk, someone who needed help right Away who was stashing but had nobody, that way you could have played the wire and had someone to build around after they come back...you seem like you drafted pretty even...find someone who needs depth for a high end WR or RB2 and maybe give up some of that depth you have, even if they have the potential to break out later on, you have no foundation...there will always be people on the wire...so, not to repeat, work the wire, make a mid talent trade and try and play you're best team based on matchups...and yes, I also could use some advice lmao I put out a threat asking for a Start/sit for week 4 not too long ago