[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

trading antonio brown..

hedgeman

My rbs are decimated ryan mathews hurt and returning to commitee Stewart hurt Crowell sproiles west Whitaker...wr is week losing Keenan allen...brown Sanders d Jax Wallace beasley...I can most likely trade for the combo of jordy and Michael jordy and Blount blunt and Michael...he has Howard too..somehow I'm 2 and 1 and need to maintain...I literally have to start west or Whitaker this week 12 tm ppr

Ab84 is the man. But I think it is right to move him if you want a chance with those rbs. I think pulling jordy/Michael/Howard would set you up nicely.

Jordy

Sanders

Djax

Michael

Howard

Looks better than

Ab84

Sanders

Djax

West

Fozzy

But crow is looking like a decent rb2 if Cleveland can look like they did Sunday, every week. Sproles looked spry too. Not devestated by injury, but I would not like my roster looking at fozz and west in my starting lineup on non-bye weeks