[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start at wr/flex

Max_chargers

Normally this is a no brainer and probably still is, but who would you start pick 2 wr and one for wr/rb spot.

WR: Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham, DeAndre Hopkins, Sterling Shepard, Marvin Jones, Tyrell Williams

RB: Devontae Booker, Tevin Coleman, Isaiah Crowell

And just to let you know this is a 10 team keeper league, and no it's not a dummy league, since I have brown beckham and hopkins. I traded for brown and hopkins, brown before the draft paying big time and hopkins after the draft in a trade including gurley.

Agreed. AB OBJ and Hopkins are all elite WR. Although Hopkins has a tough matchup against the Vikings, you could even consider putting Crowell into the wr/rb spot since he's playing the Redskins (who are a pretty bad run defense).

Hopkins is going against TEN, not MIN. That being said, TEN pass defense isn't bad at all. In fact it's pretty decent. But Hopkins is definitely worth playing here. OBJ is the one going against MIN. Benjamin put up a fat goose egg against them. Giants's O-line is better than Carolina's who let Cam get sacked a bunch of times. Like those before me have already stated, you have to go with your elite WRs on this one. There's a reason you traded for them.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/470328-possible-trade-goodbye-gurley/#entry4259758