[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to get A Brown

FastSteve

FIRST IS IT WORTH ME TRYING ONCE ALL THINGS CONSIDERED

10 team NON keeper, Pass TD = 4, every 5 catches are 3 points, rest of scoring is pretty typical.

Bit different line up than the norm

Start - QB-2 RB-2 WR-2 TE-1 K-2 Flex is one starter of WR/TE, D/ST-2 Bench-5, no IR

Position Limits QB-3 RB-4 WR-4 TE-3 K-3 D/ST-3

I am in 1st place & the only undefeated team in the league. Points of concern though. I am only 7th in total points scored - the 1st tie breaker used. I am sitting in 1st because I am 2nd lowest scored upon team in the league. The lowest scored upon team only has me by 3 points. He is the guy with Antonio Brown & who I just beat to give him his 1st loss. Which knocked him from 1st to 5th place. And of note is 2-1, only 6th himself in points scored & is the lowest scored upon team currently.

My team

QB- Roethlisberger, Cousins, Prescott

RB- D Freeman, T Coleman, Ingram, Ivory

WR- DeAndre Hopkins, Hilton, T Benjamin-SD, M Wallace-BAL

TE- J Thomas

K- Dustin Hopkins, Novak

D/ST- CIN, DAL, MIN

His team

QB- Palmer, Fitzpatrick, Bradford

RB- E Elliot, L Murray-OAK, F Gore, T Riddick

WR- A Brown, D Baldwin, L Fitzgerald, D Jackson-WAS

TE- G Olsen, J Graham

K- Hauschka, Crosby

D/ST- CAR, MIA

First this person is a friend who is like family, so I want to make any potential trade fair. Of note I offered a swap of Fitzpatrick for Cousins to him before the season started as he didn't realize he drafted a bye week issue with QB's. So obviously we swapped Fitzpatrick & Cousins.

Now obviously I put DeAndre Hopkins in on my side. But who do I add & take from him (as obviously he will have to cut someone for the 2nd player & I might as well take them, I can drop them later if I don't want them) to make a reasonable deal? Now I don't think there is a huge difference in #1 ranked WR to the 4th-6th ranked WR. Obviously I need to do something to get my team scoring more points (as does he also). I don't see my winning continuing being so low ranked on points scored & I think doubling up with Ben/Antonio could help.

Is there a reasonable trade to be made here?

Edited by FastSteve

I wouldn't say "never" offer a trade, because the worst thing anyone can tell you is "no", but looking at his roster, and seeing that it's early and he's off to a 2-1 start...I highly doubt that he is willing to make any move at this moment, much less one that would include him giving up Brown.

Hopkins and one of your QB's his stink balls. Palmer is good but risky as he is a statue and the drop-off of his second option is a concern. Selling Hopkins off a horrible week because HOU 's'd it's P's probably is not going to work. There is a huge difference at the end of the year when you see where AB lands compared to the ones below him, he's quite elite and you can set your clock to it.

Edited by robotpimp

Hopkins and one of your QB's his stink balls. Palmer is good but risky as he is a statue and the drop-off of his second option is a concern. Selling Hopkins off a horrible week because HOU 's'd it's P's probably is not going to work. There is a huge difference at the end of the year when you see where AB lands compared to the ones below him, he's quite elite and you can set your clock to it.

This is a TWO STARTING QB league. Having a suck balls QB as 1 of your starters more often than not is a sure fire way to have your team crap out on you. I have played this league, at least 7 years now. I know if 1 of your QB's blows, your chances blow too. So trading away a QB is difficult. Especially when your team is already low scoring. Not too mention come bye weeks I am going to have an issue. Someone is sure to grab Romo probable by about week 6. He could be back after their week 7 bye. But if he is not & I drop Prescott for Romo come weeks 8/9 I will be without a backup QB for the byes.