[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade?

Kbum1003

Should I send this trade offer? I send Carlos Hyde and Brandin Cooks. I get Allen Robinson and Brandon Marshall. And if not should I send Brandin Cooks for Brandon Marshall? 10 team standard league.

My Current RBs are Lamar Miller, Matt Forte, Carlos Hyde, Chris Ivory, Jay Ajayi

My current WRs are AJ green, Brandin Cooks, Julian Edelman, Mike Wallace, Devanta Parker

Edited by Kbum1003
  • Like 1

I think you hold tight, Hyde might be worth more as more RB's get injured, he's a low RB1 and already proven to be the goal line back which in a lot of situations around the league is a tough task these days. Yes it would be nice to have ARob and BM but I think Edelman week 5 with Brady back is going to make you remember the bromance of bromances, Edelman's stock rising a ton so you won't have to lean so much on the inconsistent NO offense. Dez Trufant locked Cooks down, Brees adjusted and went a different direction. I don't do the trade because the value of Hyde.

BM probably has a higher floor than Cooks making him more attractive weekly, Cooks also has a tough middle of the season schedule which could be rough... no clue if I really trade for BM or not, I guess if you like his chances to get going from here out then I would.

full disclosure: BM is one of my favorite WR's but what makes me nervous is not football related except for he's on that NFL channel show weekly I almost feel like he's auditioning for a role after football and this slow start coincides a bit with that imo, it's probably nothing but I remember Tikki Barder was working on being an analyst or commentator while still a Giant and he was declining it's coincidental I'm sure, but Enunwa and Decker have both out played him thus far Quincy has closed the gap on Targets. Richard Sherm this week doesn't make me feel too confident about the matchup, it's really Fitz that needs to step it up.