[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade advice (Le'veon)

AJN15

PPR format. I've got bryant, hilton, shepard, fitzgerald, marvin jones, john brown as my WRs and freeman, hyde, mathews as my RBs with abdullah on the IR.

I'm currently trying to get Le'veon to strengthen my runners.

I sent an offer of dez and mathews for michael thomas and le'veon bell which was obviously rejected. I was thinking about sending dez and mathews for only bell but i doubt he'd take that either. I'm just looking for advice on who you guys think i should offer to get bell.

PS I really like shepard, jones and hyde so I'd prefer to hold on to them

You have a nice team and all, but what does HE need? You need to start from there when you're making a trade offer... you could offer him David Johnson and a healthy AP for Bell, but if he's already got 2-3 prime RBs it doesn't matter, you know?

So, what is his team deficient in? And can you both make him better there and soften the blow from losing Bell (e.g. give him a player he needs and a RB to help soften the blow) in a trade offer?

The thing is he's a little weak with his RB's so I know that making a trade for Bell is gonna be tricky if not impossible as is. Hes got Landry, Diggs, Baldwin, Thomas, Floyd at WR and Jamaal Charles, Bell, Whittaker, Henry, Booker at RB

Dez and Hyde would be fair and would probably get it done. Hyde has a tough schedule because the NFC West d's are really good so it may be a good idea to unload him for someone like Bell. Your WR are fairly strong so you can sustain the loss of Dez who's playing with a newer QB and isn't quite himself even though he got a TD.

• Like 1

I had to trade AB for him. But I was desperate for RB help. Doubt he will want to do anything with Bell considering his weak other RBs, so you are going to have to pay a kings ransom to get him away from the owner, especially if he comes out strong on Sunday.