[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for Bell but I Already Have Antonio Brown -- WHIR

pesosweetdog

12 team std. league. I already have Antonio Brown and I'm thinking of offering Travis Benjamin and D. Thomas to a guy who needs receivers badly for LeVeon Bell. The trade evaluation programs that I've consulted say that the trade is "Even". I need a good RB; he needs WR. My concern is that typically it is not recommended to have an RB and WR on the same team in the same lineup because they vulture each other and there's too much risk should another key component on which the RB and WR depend for points gets injured.

What are you thoughts guys? Thanks in advance.

I understand the concern. I just crushed a guy who had D. Williams and A. Brown, but I think you're overthinking it. Get the best players, period! What the rest of your roster look like? If you have A. Brown, D. Thomas, and K. Benjamin, you should be pretty solid. Do you have to start two RBs?

I don't think the trade is fair, so even if the general consensus was to not own a WR and RB on the same team, I still think you do it due to value alone. I personally don't like owning 2 players from the same team, but I had Brown and Williams last year and they won me the title, so Pittsburg are the exception to me.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/470256-is-the-difference-between-big-ben-and-cam-newton-cruz-or-cobb-or/