[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you think about this trade

Steener

So my RBS were Stewart and Doug Martin and Blount at flex and I'll be getting Howard off waivers tomorrow my WR are Odell I have Allen but he's done for the year and moncrief and I have Pryor and enuwa I got a trade offer to trade Odell and Stewart for Fitzgerald and eddy lacy. What do you think?

You would be trading arguably a top 2 wr for a top 15ish rb in Murray fitz is not much ahead of Stewart imo. If you're gonna trade OBJ you better be getting a top 5 rb. Hell with that. If you trying to trade OBJ you needa just trade him straight up for a stud rb like bell, miller, Elliott, mccoy etc

You would be trading arguably a top 2 wr for a top 15ish rb in Murray fitz is not much ahead of Stewart imo. If you're gonna trade OBJ you better be getting a top 5 rb. Hell with that. If you trying to trade OBJ you needa just trade him straight up for a stud rb like bell, miller, Elliott, mccoy etc

its lacy not Murray

OBJ:

30 targets 19 receptions 280 receding yards 0 TD

Fitzgerald:

32 targets 22 receptions 218 receiving yards 3 TD

Pretty solid. Fitzgerald is with the same receiving core as last year and will produce like he did last year. OBJ has Victor Cruz back and has Shepard on the other side of him for the 1st time this year taking away targets.

I also don't like Stewart. For your specific line up, I think trading away OBJ works. Personally, I would try for a much better RB if I were to make this trade.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/470328-possible-trade-goodbye-gurley/#entry4259758

Edited by oG1KeNoBi