[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new huddle website

dug

I would like to see the Strength of Schedule tool as one of the direct links under the Fantasy Statistics section. I go to that tool religiously throughout the year.

Now that I can actually control. Done. Good catch...thx.

I'd like it to go back to the way it was before ;) Short of that I'd suggest that next time such a major change is made you do it during the offseason, not 2-3 weeks into a new season.

On the old main page I really liked how the in season stuff for the week was front and center as those were the things I used the most. Also the player news didn't take up so much space, nor were giant graphics used to fill the screen for the recent main articles.

I'm tempted to change my bookmark to the In Season page to bypass the new main page. I can usually navigate from any page to others I want using the links along the top of those pages (Home | Draft Kit | In Season...)

I know on the web things must change to keep up with trends and styles, and I'm an old man who doesn't like change. I do understand that some of these decisions are probably out of the hands of DMD/WW, that is the price for being a part of a larger entity.

• Like 2

stevegrab - Yes, the design is almost completely out of our hands at this point. But we continue to try to influence things as best we can.

On the HP (since I manage that flow) I think you'll find it not that much different than before. That is my goal. You'll still see the important items of the day in the hero box at the top. The only difference is we have 4 items in the hero now instead of just one. But as we get later into the week some items will fall lower in the stack on the HP than before once they drop out of the hero. I have an idea that may remedy that, but I'm still working on it and determining if it's really a better flow.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sorry, but I hate it. It does not work for Windows 7 and all the nice side buttons are missing and every picture takes too much time top load let alone have the link load.

I get that you are trying for one size fits all but it does not work for desktops using Windows 7. It works much better for phone devices though (even android).

does anyone know if there is a way to change the large geriatric text size on all the member's only articles?

Are you talking about the hugh "members only" titles on front page for each article? If so, agreed. Really really hard to read the title of the article on my phone with a huge members only title above it. Switch em up with title on top in the big font.

Edited by heehawks

For clarification, the home page is not being "fixed" as there's nothing wrong with it. As I've already mentioned, the content flow for the new home page is basically the same as before. We do hope to address the font size within the articles at some point.

• WJW locked this topic