[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Unpredictability of Touchdowns

MTSuper7

Odell Beckham, Jr.

Amari Cooper

Julian Edelman

Allen Hurns

Alshon Jeffery

Brandon Marshall

What do these guys all have in common? They've not yet hit pay dirt in 2016. If the targets are there, especially red zone targets, it stands to reason that they will gravitate more to a norm as it relates to getting in the end zone.

Sterling Shepard

Mike Wallace

Anquan Boldin

Travis Benjamin

Zach Miller

Eric Decker

Julio Jones

What do these guys all have in common? They all have multiple TDs while averaging 7 or fewer targets per game through the first three weeks. In other words, they might be overachieving.

The above isn't a terribly deep analysis, but would you consider the guys in the first list to be good "buy" candidates, and the guys in the second list good "sell" candidates? Particularly in standard leagues?

Name recognition goes very far. Everyone in your first group, besides Hurns are big name WRs and people will not sell them cheap. Everyone in your second group besides Julio and Benjamin are NOT big names, I just don't see they are good sell candidates. I guess it depends on the value you are looking for.

Yeah it's been weird. I have OBJ, Lamar Miller and Cooper in my starting lineup with 0 TDs combined, but I'm 3-0. I'm now just waiting for the TDs to come...

Ditto. Our options are limited. Must start.