[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love football, I love helping others so ask away!

Mikexchoi

I am in trouble now, lost 0-3 due to loosing Keen Allen, Danny Woodhead and my RBs are getting hurt .

QB: Andrew Luck
RBs: Ezekiel Elliott, Giovani Bernard
WRs: Allen Robinson, Kelvin Benjamin
W/T: Mike Wallace
TE: Eric Ebron
W/R: Sterling Shepard
W/R/T: Michael Crabtree
BK: Eddie Lacy, Thomas Rawl, Arian Foster
BK: Eli Manning, Delanie Walker, Josh Gordon
Should I drop Arian Foster for Charles Simm, J Howard or Matt Jones ?
Should I pick up E Sanders or M Thomas, who should I drop ?
This is 8 teams standard .

I would hold off on dropping Foster right now cuz I guarantee someone will pick him up if they have an open roster spot. Sims has temporary value but Howard is someone I personally like. He's big and physical and they translate better when they come into the league. it also helps that Langford is a dud...

Maybe you can try and make a trade for by pairing and Gio and Crabtree to upgrade your RB position. Since, it's an 8 team league, I'm guessing there should be some decent pick ups off the wire for receiver.

Hi Mike-

10 team standard league. I lost big time this week due to injuries/players out including Rawls, Snead and Walker.

My roster

QB- Carr

RB- Gurley, C. Sims

WR- Alshon, Maclin, B Marshall

TE- D Walker

Flex- Crabtree, Bernard

DST- Ravens

BE- Rawls, Ryan Mathews (BYE), Snead, Mike Wallace

So RB is my first priority because Gurley is against Arizona this week and not sure how long Sims will be a starter..Plus Rawls is injured and Mathews on bye. Going for Howard on the WW and if not Washington.

But who do I drop?? Consensus seems to be Wallace or Crabtree, though I was actually thinking Rawls (b/c who knows his worth when he returns?) or Bernard..what do you think?

Rudolph is also on the WW and I may have to actually drop Walker for him..would that be crazy?

Thanks!

First of all, don't panic because you lost due to injuries. I lost week 2 136 - 54 because I had Wilson, AP, and Stewart starting for me. You're in a pretty tough spot with all those injuries but its a pretty decent team. You're pretty deep at WR so I would drop one of them first. Crabtree will be more reliable and give you around 8-13 points in any give week. Wallace on the other hand is the deep threat guy which means he has a low floor but the highest upside. So maybe drop Wallace for Howard who has a real shot at being the man in Chicago. Langford never looked good but Howard has shown promise in the little sample we've seen.

I would try and keep Rawls but he might be droppable especially if you don't have CMike.

Do not drop Walker. Mariota needs Walker and it has shown through his poor play this week. I think Walker is actually the #1 option for passing in that offense over Sharpe.

Good luck man!

Edited by Mikexchoi

Would you rather Kenneth Dixon or Orleans Darkwa for the long term? also 4th on the waiver

I would rather have Dixon over Darkwa. Dixon has the chance to take the Bal backfield. Darkwa is only an insurance policy for Jennings but keep a close eye on that with the injury and Vereen out for the season.

Duke Johnson or Dixon? for the next question to follow up thanks bro!

I was actually really high on Duke Johnson before the season started but I dropped him. i would much rather have Dixon because he has the clear path to the starting job and if you watch his college highlights, he is a pretty good receiver out of the backfield too. It's kind of like another version of Ray Rice, without the domestic violence though.

• Like 1

Anyone else?

YA!!!

In the 4th year of a 14 Team Dynasty League. Was fortunate enough to win big the first 2 years, but during the 3rd year my team got old and bad, so I blew it up and traded everyone for draftpick before they lost value.

Currently I am hoping to get a high draft pick.

QB, 2RB 2WR 1TE 2FLEX 1DE 1LB 1DB 1K, small bench, roster expansion coming in 2018, and a 3 player taxi squad being implemented in 2017.

I am being offered: Keenan Allen and Sammie Coats

I am giving: Demariyus Thomas and 2017 3rd Rounder of a different team that I own that will likely be a late 3rd round pick.

Do I do this? It comes down to is Keenan Allen gonna bounce back?

Thanks

trading is tough. but most times, people will think too much when it comes to trades. like i see posts of people asking if they should accept an offer for ODB for Alshon and a J Hill... but when it comes to top players, it's scary. But there are multiple reasons to trade. If you just want to improve your team without any needs, if you just like a certain players or your desperate to improve on of your positions. I made a trade recently to send Fuller for Hill. Would I usually do that? No but I had AP, Stew and Ameer and I needed a better RB and the asking price was too high for others so I decided to bite the bullet on this one and hope for the best.

But in terms of making offers, try the dez for demarco. Might have have to throw in a topper cuz demarco is performing well right now and dez is mainly name value. Also it won't hurt to offer the TY/Hyde combo to the TY fan. It's not insulting and the worst that can happen is he denies it.

Theres news Dez may be out for 3 weeks so I'm gonna try to pair him with Mathews and go for Demarco before anyone realizes lol

Hey there! My first season of fantasy, looking for start advice for this week.

I recently picked up Mike Evans, but am unsure if I should start him. Current WR's are Edelman and D. Thomas, both of which are projected to grab less points than Evans this week, but have much lower Opponent Ranks than Evans (30th and 27th vs Evans 3nd). Alternatively I could put him as flex, but I'd have to take out RB Forte. Any thoughts on what I should do?

• Like 1

Hey there! My first season of fantasy, looking for start advice for this week.

I recently picked up Mike Evans, but am unsure if I should start him. Current WR's are Edelman and D. Thomas, both of which are projected to grab less points than Evans this week, but have much lower Opponent Ranks than Evans (30th and 27th vs Evans 3nd). Alternatively I could put him as flex, but I'd have to take out RB Forte. Any thoughts on what I should do?

Who are your other RBs that youre starting ahead of Forte?

I'm in a PPR league (full for receptions, half for rush attempts). We start 2 RB and WR, 1 TE and 3 flex.

My current flex (R/W/T) are:

RB: McCoy, McKinnon, Matt Jones, Washington (DET), Langford

WR: Hopkins, Decker, Marvin Jones, Gordon, Dorsett

TE: Barnidge, Allen

I'm planning to drop Langford this week. However I'm torn on which RB to pick up.

Howard or Dixon?

I'm sure Howard will be gone before my waiver pick but if he's not, I'm still not too sure if I want to grab him over Dixon. Your opinion?

Also, if I can't grab either, should I drop Langford and pick up Doyle? He looks like he's taking over the targets in IND and I may drop Allen if it continues.

• Like 1

YA!!!

In the 4th year of a 14 Team Dynasty League. Was fortunate enough to win big the first 2 years, but during the 3rd year my team got old and bad, so I blew it up and traded everyone for draftpick before they lost value.

Currently I am hoping to get a high draft pick.

QB, 2RB 2WR 1TE 2FLEX 1DE 1LB 1DB 1K, small bench, roster expansion coming in 2018, and a 3 player taxi squad being implemented in 2017.

I am being offered: Keenan Allen and Sammie Coats

I am giving: Demariyus Thomas and 2017 3rd Rounder of a different team that I own that will likely be a late 3rd round pick.

Do I do this? It comes down to is Keenan Allen gonna bounce back?

Thanks

I'm not a little bit cautious of Keenan Allen in dynasty leagues right now with his history of injuries. He has the talent to be a top 7 receiver if only he can stay healthy and I don't know how much that body can take. Can he bounce back? It's happened before and he is only 24. If you're in rebuild mode I might not take this trade but it's high risk high reward. Keenan Allen creates a lot of space because of his ability to run nice routes and make cuts but with the ACL this year, I would tamper expectations next year to maybe a top 15 WR. All DT needs is a decent QB and he's good but if you want to unload him, this might be a good time to do so with that offense leaning more on the run post-Manning.

Stafford or Rivers this week and moving forward?

I really like Stafford this year. The line is improved, Marvin Jones is legit, Ebron is finally coming around and HE'S HEALTHY! Boldin also helps boosts Staffords outlook because he likes big targets. Sorry Tate owners... (like myself :() Rivers is nice and it hurts to let him go but his most effective weapons, which made him a great value QB in the later rounds, are gone. If you can I would wait maybe a week more and see but with Rivers struggling against the Colts D last week, it's an indication that Rivers might be a risky play week by week.