[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What can I get for Gurley?

bmatt10

Is Marvin Jones straight up, selling Gurley too low? Should I package him with another player, possibly, Cooper, for Marvin Jones & Frank Gore?

Is that a fare trade? What do you think I could get for Gurley? He will be up and down all year, so I want to sell him on a high note.

.5 PPR 12 team league.

QB: Palmer/Prescott

RB: David Johnson, Matt Forte, Todd Gurley, Sproles, Bilal Powell

WR: Cooper, Cobb, Coleman (Broken Hand), Crowder, Torrey Smith

TE: Kelce

If you're hurting at WR, you could try to trade one of those top 3 RBs you have for Marvin Jones. I believe he's the real deal and Stafford has one hell of a flinging arm now that he is completely healthy and has a decent O-line to protect him. (Hopefully this keeps up). I love Gurley and think the Rams offense is looking up... but who knows... You could watch him for a week or two more before you decide to trade, but I get that you want to sell high if someone will bite.

I love Frank Gore... and he will still produce... but he is old and the Colts are being smart about not making him do tooo much. That is a passing offense and I see his upside limited for that reason. You'll get steady 5-15 points out of him weekly, but probably not more than 15 pts ever, unless he has a really good day, or Luck gets hurt and they run more.

Just a few thoughts of mine!! Please help me too, if you feel so inclined.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/470312-two-questions-drop-tate-for-pryor-or-crowder-what-to-do-with-ivory/

I am personally trying to decide to offer a trade including Gurley. I am with you. I think now is the time to sell high for him. I wouldn't trade 1 for 1 with a WR. I'd try to package a WR with Gurley and get another tier 1 or 2 RB with Marvin Jones Jr.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/470328-possible-trade-goodbye-gurley/#entry4259758