[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Henry Muto, where art thou?

michaelredd9

basically all of henrys teams look something like

drew brees, jameis

david Johnson, blount, Ezekiel Elliott, crowell

Antonio brown, mike evans, marvin jones, diggs

greg olsen

Not surprising that he (the really bad word)in nailed it.

Again.

• Like 1

basically all of henrys teams look something like

drew brees, jameis

david Johnson, blount, Ezekiel Elliott, crowell

Antonio brown, mike evans, marvin jones, diggs

greg olsen

If this is actually right...

How did he get AB, DJ, EazyE, and Evans on the same team? Three of those guys went by the middle of the second in my league.

I'm in quite a few leagues with Henry and I can tell you, he basically ignores the noise and goes BPA. His skill, imo, is that he doesn't try to predict injury or outsmart the stats, he simply picks value and BPA. You'll see guys like Edelman and Decker, Forte and Ware.

I'll let him reveal anything more if he chooses. He must have 50+ teams. Hell, I have 20 myself. Henry is a good dude for sure.

• Like 2

I just happened to notice this thread as I was passing by. I am very active here as I am in 3 dyno BoTH leagues including 1 I created myself this year but I don't check the main boards much anymore just don't have a lot of time on my hands. I run 5 leagues myself and I am in a total of 81 leagues this year up from 77 last year.

I have to say I didn't draft very well this year and it shows as most of my teams are not doing very well but I was in the same situation last year and it only takes 1 team to make a season. Now while it's always a very very long shot to even have a team in the running for the big money come week 16 or especially that final Monday night game you just have to keep plugging away and let the chips fall where they may and hope you get lucky.

My big problem this year was once again my blind love for Dez Bryant who wrecked me last year on 33 teams and I once again went back to the well of the guy who helped me win the 200K title in 2014. I happened to have taken Dez once again on 33 teams this year with about half of them coming in the mid to late 1st round before Romo got hurt then the other half coming in the early to mid 2nd round after Romo got hurt. Obviously that pick is killing me.

What is also killing me is my blind faith in Josh Gordon I took him 26 times mostly in rounds 5 or 6.

Another killer is my breakout player I was taking Moncrief in the 4th in every draft he fell to me there and a few in the 3rd got him 22 times.

Watkins another mistake this one was on me. I was irresponsible not seeing the big picture with this guy for this year knowing what Dez went through and Edelman went through with the same kind of injury last year those players had to have a 2nd surgery and I should have known better in taking Watkins got him on like 15 teams.

So there ya have it in a nutshell things are not going well but again it only takes 1 team in the end to make a season so we will see how it shakes out come playoff time.

Thanks to those who was wondering about how I was doing much appreciated.

• Like 5

Winning the money he does if he gets it right, why would you work?

Because it isn't a steady and reliable source of income. He may spend a lot of time on it but I thought the year he won the big prize that he said he does still have a regular job.

Because it isn't a steady and reliable source of income. He may spend a lot of time on it but I thought the year he won the big prize that he said he does still have a regular job.

I hear you man...but let's say you won $200k...It takes me 2.5 years'ish to make that. I know you have to take taxes out, just sayin. Depends on the mortgage..and the wife.... :brow:

Fantasy Football for a living...ahh...the agony and the ecstasy.

This is just a hobby for me. I have a job I work 40 hours a week I get up at 5:45 AM and get home at 4:30 PM Mon-Fri which makes it rough during football season especially Wednesday's I spend approx 7 hours every Wed on waivers and some of my teammates help me with moves since I do about half my teams with teammates.

You new here? This is Henry we are talking about here.

Noob. :smash:

This is just a hobby for me. I have a job I work 40 hours a week I get up at 5:45 AM and get home at 4:30 PM Mon-Fri which makes it rough during football season especially Wednesday's I spend approx 7 hours every Wed on waivers and some of my teammates help me with moves since I do about half my teams with teammates.

You were saying...

Far from a noob, and I recall Henry telling us before that it was not his full time job.

But hey you sure got me...