[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

14-team .5 PPR league

nemesisjb

Looking for some RB depth after losing Abdullah. Current roster followed by perspective trading partners' roster. 1QB 2WR 2RB 1TE 1WR/RB/TE. He offered Riddick/Floyd <--> Sterling/Ebron. He wants to sleep on it, but with the RB shortage on the wire and many other teams sitting on 1-2 RBs, I don't want to pass up a trade opportunity with the heaviest RB stacked team in the league. Any other suggestions on possible moves between our teams? I originally went after Coleman, but that was before his 3 TD game...

MY TEAM:

Cousins

Hopkins

Alshon

Hyde

Bernard

Ebron

J Matthews

Flacco

Sterling

Drake

Z Miller

D Allen

HIS TEAM:

Rodgers

D Jackson

Floyd

Bell

Charles

Gates

Fuller

Dorsett

Tate

Riddick

Coleman

Forsett

Burton

Looking for some RB depth after losing Abdullah. Current roster followed by perspective trading partners' roster. 1QB 2WR 2RB 1TE 1WR/RB/TE. He offered Riddick/Floyd <--> Sterling/Ebron. He wants to sleep on it, but with the RB shortage on the wire and many other teams sitting on 1-2 RBs, I don't want to pass up a trade opportunity with the heaviest RB stacked team in the league. Any other suggestions on possible moves between our teams? I originally went after Coleman, but that was before his 3 TD game...

MY TEAM:

Cousins

Hopkins

Alshon

Hyde

Bernard

Ebron

J Matthews

Flacco

Sterling

Drake

Z Miller

D Allen

HIS TEAM:

Rodgers

D Jackson

Floyd

Bell

Charles

Gates

Fuller

Dorsett

Tate

Riddick

Coleman

Forsett

Burton

He needs a TE bad and luckily you have 3 haha I personally don't like Floyd right now because that offense is not what it was last year and he's in concussion protocol. That scares me because they can easily get another concussion and end the season. Would he trade you Fuller instead? Plus theo has proven he's not a runner so he won't be getting many points that way.

Edited by Mikexchoi

The way Brock played Thursday I don't know if I would be comfortable with two HOU WRs lol. I would much rather have tevin over Riddick, but it is .5 PPR so riddick is not awful. For Tevin he wanted Jmatt/Ebron. Don't think I can bring myself to do that though.

Edited by nemesisjb

The way Brock played Thursday I don't know if I would be comfortable with two HOU WRs lol. I would much rather have tevin over Riddick, but it is .5 PPR so riddick is not awful. For Tevin he wanted Jmatt/Ebron. Don't think I can bring myself to do that though.

that's a bit much. I love Coleman too but his price is incredibly inflated right now. Try and counter with Tevin/Dorsett for JMatt/Ebron

• Like 1