[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - Questioning Julio

Ootter

Ok standard league need help with 2wr, 2rb, 1 flex. I feel I got a pretty good set of wrs, which is making starting picks hard.

WRS:

Julio Jones vs CAR

O'Dell Beckham @ MIN

DeSean Jackson vs CLE

Stefon Diggs vs NYG

Larry Fitzgerald vs LA

RBS:

LeSean McCoy @ NE

Lamar Miller vs TEN

Isaiah Crowell @ WAS

Chris Ivory vs IND

DeAngelo Williams vs KC

For rbs I feel I got to start Mccoy and Miller. As for wrs my studs seem to be slipping. Worried julio is hurt more than he is saying. Plus the run game might be hurting him. Bench for a different wr? Of the other 3 who to startalk and who to flex? Liking what i'v seen from diggs but don't trust bradford much. And djax seems like a strong start to me vs Cleveland.

Atm I'm leaning with jones, Beckham, Miller, McCoy, jackson. Thoughts?

Don't over think it. Start Jones, even with ATL rushing a lot, especially in the red zone, Jones still saw 6 targets last week. He should be more effective this week. Id role Jones, OBJ, Fitz, McCoy, Miller. I just don't see jackson being as reliable as any of your other WRs to warrant a start even against CLE.

WRs - Go with Julio and ODB. The Saints looked to take Julio out of the gameplan Monday night, that's why he didn't catch a pass 'til late in the 3rd quarter, and the reason the Falcons ran the ball so effectively. Don't sweat his production then, go with him.

RBs - Honestly, I would sit Miller, that Titans' D is doing a pretty good job all year at shutting down the run against better backs than Miller. Meanwhile, Washington is horrible against the run, and even when the Browns have been down, Hue Jackson has been running Crowell.

Flex - I'd go with Diggs here. The Giants secondary is missing their top 2 CBs and one of their starting safeties for this Monday might matchup; meanwhile, the Vikings don't have a solid running game, so look for Bradford to take advantage of the weak secondary and Diggs to have a good game.

Julio & ODB

Crowell McCoy

Diggs at flex