[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week four survivor

dougsul

Right there with you on the missed FG. I'm on Zona this week (but I can pick the same team more than once). In the list you have up there, the Redskins look good to me. Second consecutive road game for the Browns and they were pushed to the limit last week. Plus, they are injury wracked and terrible.

After escaping last weeks missed Cleveland field goal I am looking at this week

Cinn vs Miami (leaning this way)

Hous vs Tenn

Wash vs Cleveland

I wont take a road team

Thoughts

So you are or are not taking a road team?

• Like 1

After escaping last weeks missed Cleveland field goal I am looking at this week

Cinn vs Miami (leaning this way)

Hous vs Tenn

Wash vs Cleveland

I wont take a road team

Thoughts

Had MIA in Week 3 as well. Of the three you listed, I'd rank them in this order:

CIN - MIA looked terrible last week, and was fortunate to get past the Browns and Cody Kessler. I have a hard time seeing MIA beating CIN on the road this week.

WAS - CLE has been competitive every week, and should have won their last two games. WAS should win, but it wouldn't shock me if CLE plays them close (or even wins the game).

HOU - I tend to stay away from divisional games, and the Texans losing Watt seals the deal for me. I'll go elsewhere with my pick.

That said, I've had mixed results in survival pools. Two years ago, I ran the table in two of them (with different picks in each). Last year, I think I was out by Week 2. :lol:

There will not be a better time to use WAS than this week. The rest of their games are not as good. But CLE almost beat MIA last week so there's definitely some risk.

I'm not touching HOU this week after they lost Watt plus it's a division game.

ARI is nice but again, a division game.

MIN and NE seem like trap games to me.

CIN seems like the safest pick to me but I don't think I've ever picked a Thursday night game in a survivor pool. Or maybe I did once and lost a sure thing and vowed never to do it again.....

I'm in 4 pools and will probably go 2 x CIN, 1 x WAS and 1 x ARI