[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moron? Cheater?

Jofost1216

Green is the best player involved and it's not close IMO. Michael looks great and I don't see Rawls being a factor anytime soon. Gurley has been a bust so far, Marshall bust so far, Cooks is boom or bust and who cares about the Pats D. It may be a little lopsided but I see no reason to veto it unless you know they are cheating. It's really a 2 for 3 deal

• Like 3

I used this template from a BOTH Dynasty league I tried (way back when) and use it in one of my leagues for over 10 years now.

Questionable Trades - The Commissioner (or Assistant Commissioner if Commissioner is unavailable) will be unbiased in their decision-making. They may ask some questions to clarify any reasoning from both owners and that the trade is being made understood by both sides. If a trade is viewed detrimental to the league, the Commissioner (or Assistant Commissioner if Commissioner is unavailable), will deny the trade offer and have the owners involved resubmit. Owners are responsible for their team. While some trades may not be popular, if both owners agree to the trade and the Commissioner (or Assistant Commissioner if Commissioner is unavailable) does not view the trade to be detrimental to the league, the trade will be approved.

EDIT: I cannot remember if it is word for word, or if I tailored it to fit my league, but it works.

Edited by XFlash

Green is the best player involved and it's not close IMO. Michael looks great and I don't see Rawls being a factor anytime soon. Gurley has been a bust so far, Marshall bust so far, Cooks is boom or bust and who cares about the Pats D. It may be a little lopsided but I see no reason to veto it unless you know they are cheating. It's really a 2 for 3 deal

I'm agreeing with this. I do think it looks iffy so the smart thing would be to look at the two teams and how much the trade would reduce the team to an obvious heavily downgraded team.

Biggest problem I have is with the downgraded team, he has

Eli manning

Christine Michael

Theo riddick

An green

D Baldwin

G Olsen

Zuerlin

Denver

Char west

Sproles

Siemen

Garoppolo

Brady

Cunningham

2 wr in a qb rb rb wr wr flex te k def, Ppr league now 3 men short of a full roster

Edited by Jofost1216

Team 1 seems to be a bit of a knucklehead. Guy's rostering 4 QBs in a 1 QB league.

I wouldn't call this collusion without more information pointing that way.

In terms of the actual players being traded, I don't think it's lopsided. The only reason this is a mistake for Team 1 is they no longer have a viable flex play, unless they've convinced themself that Sproles is for real after last week or there's good value on the WW.

I think Team 1 is undeniably worse from this trade, depending on WW talent level. But Team 2 isn't necessarily much better.

take the D out of the mix- which you should anyway- and there's nothing wrong with the trade.

a guy who puts together a good deal to improve their team shouldn't be penalized because someone else doesn't think its fair.

if its not clear collusion then you really have no grounds to veto

• Like 2

Not sure why the guy with Green & Christine would make this deal. Before the trade, he has:

QB: Luck

RB: Elliot, Ware (soon to be Charles), Christine

WR: Green, S. Smith , Williams (Cobb or Bryant when healthy)

TE: Graham

Getting Gurley, Cooks, and Marshall doesn't really make this team better when you consider he has to give up a top-3 WR and a possible stud RB. JMO.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this trade! A big part of FF is an owner's belief in their players. If someone doesn't believe Michael will keep the starting position, it is best to sell. Gurley, Marshall, and Cooks are all buy low candidates right now. Green and Michael are sell high candidates.