[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moron? Cheater?

Jofost1216

No issue with this trade. No signs of outright tanking so I say let it pass.

I believe it is at least worthy to ask the other league members what they think, even if they haven't voted on it.

I just vetoed a trade (because I felt it violated the integrity of the league), after asking a few members and seeing some veto votes roll in. The trade was "Butterfly Princess" to send Jordy Nelson and Jordan Howard to receive Matt Ryan in a 14team standard (single QB). She has Eli Manning and Jordy is her #1 WR. Dude was brainwashing her by telling her that Ryan is the #1 player in fantasy (which he happens to be in our scoring).

Unfortunately, dealing with naiveity and brainwashing is just as bad or worse than suspect collusion. Also, I consulted a trade chart which showed a discrepancy of 37-9 advantage in favor of the veteran fantasy player. I know these charts are mostly BS, but there is a clear bias in this case.

I believe it is at least worthy to ask the other league members what they think, even if they haven't voted on it.

I just vetoed a trade (because I felt it violated the integrity of the league), after asking a few members and seeing some veto votes roll in. The trade was "Butterfly Princess" to send Jordy Nelson and Jordan Howard to receive Matt Ryan in a 14team standard (single QB). She has Eli Manning and Jordy is her #1 WR. Dude was brainwashing her by telling her that Ryan is the #1 player in fantasy (which he happens to be in our scoring).

Unfortunately, dealing with naiveity and brainwashing is just as bad or worse than suspect collusion. Also, I consulted a trade chart which showed a discrepancy of 37-9 advantage in favor of the veteran fantasy player. I know these charts are mostly BS, but there is a clear bias in this case.

:lol:
  • Like 1

Yep, another clear case of you knowing what is better for BP's team then BP. Well done! :wink:

• Like 2

The commish would get nut punched in all my leagues for dipsh!t moves such as this! You sir suck Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

I had a trade for Maclin for Fitzgerald. I being the Commish didn't think the trade made any sense in any fashion. So what did I do? I talked to the people involved and put the trade through... Just talk to the players and if they want to make the trade then just let them manage their team however they want.

I think this is fair.

Cooks is a high risk/high reward player. He will get you 150 for 2tds one week and then three weeks of 2 catches for 30 yards.

The Pats D is nice, but it it a defense.

Green is a tad better than Marshall and Gurley (unfortunately for me who owns him) is at best a tad better than Michael.

I had a trade for Maclin for Fitzgerald. I being the Commish didn't think the trade made any sense in any fashion. So what did I do? I talked to the people involved and put the trade through... Just talk to the players and if they want to make the trade then just let them manage their team however they want.

Really? So you questioned a guy trading 6 apples to another team for a half dozen apples?

I'm 99.9999% sure nether side is a winner there.

Really? So you questioned a guy trading 6 apples to another team for a half dozen apples?

I'm 99.9999% sure nether side is a winner there.

Yeah I know.. hence why I didn't understand it. Still let the trade happen of course but when you get weird ones like that just makes sense to talk to people about it lol. Same can be applied to the OP, just talk to the teams about it.

Yeah I know.. hence why I didn't understand it. Still let the trade happen of course but when you get weird ones like that just makes sense to talk to people about it lol. Same can be applied to the OP, just talk to the teams about it.

Of course you let it happen. I don't even understand why you questioned it or why it is important to league that you understand why any trade is made. If you question that trade as a commish, you probably shouldn't be the commish.

Of course you let it happen. I don't even understand why you questioned it or why it is important to league that you understand why any trade is made. If you question that trade as a commish, you probably shouldn't be the commish.

Lol yall are so funny on how quick you are to call out commissioners.

Not sure I get you're argument, or that you have one (I guess it's that any and all trades should be approved). I didn't hear one member tell me that I did the wrong thing other than the guy trying to pull the fast one, and other members were concurring that it was a crap trade. I do what's in my power to keep a fair league.