[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles is gonna play...

anismith

Jamaal Charles experienced knee swelling on Friday and is listed as questionable for Week 7 against the Saints.

Charles was added to Friday's injury report as questionable, going through only a "limited" practice. Charles has encountered multiple setbacks since tearing his ACL last Week 5 and is now in legitimate danger of not playing against New Orleans. Look for another heavy workload out of Spencer Ware regardless of whether Charles suits up. Even if Charles is active, he would be a high-risk flex option. Ware remains an every-week fantasy RB1. Oct 21 - 2:14 PM

Source: B.J. Kissel on Twitter

See, this is exactly what im talking about. Thats the reason when i drafted Charles i made sure to draft his backup as well Edited by Mile High Magic
  • Like 1

Is it time to just give up and drop this guy? Don't think it's happening anymore

Well, he had 10 touches the week before, but the fact that he is experiencing swelling in his surgically repaired knee is certainly reason for concern. I'm waiting one more week, but am certainly not starting him again until he shows he can be useful.

It's probably time to trade Maybe Next Year Charles to the Spencer Ware owner for whatever he offers.

Jamaal Charles (knee) ruled out for Sunday

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/346246/jamaal-charles-(knee)-ruled-out-for-sunday?ls=roto:KC:topheadlines

Jamaal Charles (knee) is out for Week 8 against the Colts.

Charles barely played last week (two snaps) and is clearly operating at far less than 100 percent. With Spencer Ware emerging as a dominant force out of the backfield, the Chiefs can give Charles as much time as he needs to recover. Charcandrick West will back up Ware Sunday in Indianapolis. It's starting to look like Charles won't be a factor at all this season.
Oct 28 - 2:09 PM

I feel sorry for the guy. It seems as if KC running backs just fall apart in the end....Larry Johnson, Priest Holmes. Maybe Charles should follow suit with Foster. Charles is one of the greats, I hope his knee heals properly just for the sake of his health.

I feel sorry for the guy. It seems as if KC running backs just fall apart in the end....Larry Johnson, Priest Holmes. Maybe Charles should follow suit with Foster. Charles is one of the greats, I hope his knee heals properly just for the sake of his health.

+1. I feel bad for the guy. You always hope the good guys get to leave on their terms.

I always thought he was a good guy don't ever remember him being a punk like some of the star players had been.