[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garoppolo Needs Shot to Get Through Practice

delfamdelfam

Saw this headline on RotoWorld and I think it just speaks to how oblivious the NFL is to things.

Why can athletes take shots to numb parts of there body so they can practice and play in games, but thinks like Josh Gordon are taboo and you get suspensions?

It's just hypocritical and it's obvious they allow shots so their star players can play so they can get more money.

It just doesn't seem like a topic I see brought up very often and would like others opinion on this subject.

My doctor gives me a cortizone shot and tells me I can run the next day. I can't say he's recommend burning a blunt before working out.

Edited by MothAudio
  • Like 1

Saw this headline on RotoWorld and I think it just speaks to how oblivious the NFL is to things.

Why can athletes take shots to numb parts of there body so they can practice and play in games, but thinks like Josh Gordon are taboo and you get suspensions?

It's just hypocritical and it's obvious they allow shots so their star players can play so they can get more money.

It just doesn't seem like a topic I see brought up very often and would like others opinion on this subject.

Well, for starters, one of them is a mind altering drug that happens to be illegal

Garoppolo is a star player?

My opinion is the NFL doesn't want their players using illegal drugs, and I'm fine with that.

Incorrect.

As it pertains to chemicals they put in their bodies they certainly do, and are given that right by the players through the NFLPA's ratification of CBA (which all player are subject too).