[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

theirish

Only got one league this week that is up for question, I'm up by 7.9 in standard league in my high stakes league. I have no one else. They have OBJ. I usually would call it over at this point, but since they are going against the Vikings defense, I'm holding out for an outside chance.

Well, this week is a bit different from the past two...I only need OBJ to throw for 37 interceptions. Not the obligatory 3 or 4 that I have needed in weeks past from the likes of Jordan Mathews and Mark Ingram, but 37 interceptions from OBJ. We have -2 points for ints.

Landon Collins and Janoris Jenkins to combine for <32. They average a combined ~25/week, so I'll be sweating this one out.

JPP to not outscore Josh Brown by 3. Don't like my chances, but hopefully NYG kicks lots of FGs.

Too far ahead/behind in other leagues for tonight to make a difference.

Only got one league this week that is up for question, I'm up by 7.9 in standard league in my high stakes league. I have no one else. They have OBJ. I usually would call it over at this point, but since they are going against the Vikings defense, I'm holding out for an outside chance.

You're safe. I need 3.7 points from OBJ tonight in my 0.5 PPR office league. Everything has gone wrong so far, 0-3 and have had the most points scored against me by far. Since I'm so close to actually winning this week one of two things will happen tonight. One, OBJ gets benched for tonight's game for conduct detrimental to the team or gets kicked out for arguing with Viking players during warmups. Or two, The Eli Manning Face comes out early tonight as the Vikings blitz and pass rush him into oblivion. He ends up with 111 yards passing and 4 INTs, with OBJ catching one pass for 13 yards. We all know the Eli Manning Face is going to make an appearance so it's likely that scenario two will actually happen.