[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T. Coleman likely out against Denver

colkurtz

i hope he stays in ATL. Even playing a few snaps might be too much. I think Clark said that he'd never travel with the team to altitude again, even in street clothes?

i hope coleman talks to clark before deciding.

I think Clark still traveled with the team but did not play. It is the exertion that makes the condition more dangerous. He even planned to play in a PIT-DEN playoff game 2012 (2011 season), but Mike Toml;in told him he would not let him.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2012/01/04/144693964/steelers-ryan-clark-will-sit-out-denver-game-due-to-sickle-cell-trait

Wish there had been some better news early on that he'd be fine to play and be a full participant. Or like another poster said, he had kept his mouth shut. 22 points on my bench, was forced to scramble with Lat Murray out, and DWill not expected to do much I added Jalen Richard from OAK and he got my 9 points. I should win unless Kelvin Benjamin has a huge (21+ points) game.

Wiw 132 yards on 4 receptions from 6 tagets, receptions of 48, 31 (TD) and 49 are impressive. Hope he continues some production, I'll need it if Crowell doesn't rebound and Lat Murray struggling.