[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eric Decker

mdohertyjr

how deep is your bench?

Who are you looking to put a claim in for?

if you have 3 spots, I'd drop him

10 spots, I'm keeping him

somewhere in between is iffy based on players available

I've had a partial tear of the RC and I've read here that others have as well. Assuming he's gone through the arthrogram, they know exactly how small/large the tear is, and he won't recover if he wants to play. It's pain management, and cortisone worked at first for me. I really don't see a partial tear as an issue, but he does risk ripping it up more if he doesn't rest.

I don't own him, so no skin in the game - but I would keep him.

I have a short bench and have to drop either him or Moncrief this week so I'm wondering what others are doing or if there's any new information out there on him

I have a 6 person bench with him on a couple of teams. Gonna gold him for a week or two at least.

how deep is your bench?

Who are you looking to put a claim in for?

if you have 3 spots, I'd drop him

10 spots, I'm keeping him

somewhere in between is iffy based on players available

Bench size is not an issue - nor is who I would claim - rather what the outlook of this would be - am I holding for a month for a player that is 50% and is it worth it.

At this point on my roster he is a fringe player - I had him as my #3 but I have a couple of players in Steve Smith and Enuwa who can fill that spot.

Really just wanted to know what others who own him are doing, but I do appreciate the comment :)

From Rotoworld:

Jets placed WR Eric Decker on injured reserve with a torn rotator cuff.

Fantasy owners can finally cut bait without a shadow of a doubt. NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Decker will likely require season-ending surgery. Quincy Enunwa and Robby Anderson have been filling in as the Jets' No. 2 and 3 receivers while Brandon Marshall has seen target totals of 10, 11, and 13 in the three games Decker has been hurt. Enunwa needs to be owned in all formats.

At least he'll have more time to bang his hot wife.....

Eric Decker's Wife Explains Why She Has to Schedule Sex With Him

http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/09/eric-decker-wife-explains-why-she-has-schedule-sex-with-him

Do you feel like you know way too much information about Eric and Jessie James Decker's sex life? We do. Last December, Jessie revealed that she enjoys manscaping Eric, who plays for the Jets. "Sometimes, I like to design something very special for Eric and I make him go to the locker room when they take showers to show it off, if you know what I mean," she said.

The Deckers have also both talked about the celebrity hall passes that they have (Reese Witherspoon for him, Ryan Gosling for her). And who can forget what Jessie posted on social media a couple weeks ago in the middle of a Jets/Bills game?

And now, Jessie has shared even more info about the couple's sex life. According to an interview she did with Us Weekly, Jessie said she regularly schedules sex with her husband. They both lead very busy lives and they've got two young kids, so sex isn't always an option. But when it is, Jessie is apparently very direct about it and puts it on the couple's schedule. "We plan these nights," she said. "I'll send him a message and be like, 'Babe, it's on tonight!'"

Jessie went on to say that scheduling has become an essential part of getting it on."Life gets really crazy with kids and schedules are hard, but couples need to be intimate," she said. "You have to find that time to connect with your partner."