[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Odell Beckham

Nabb

Just wondering if others are feeling a sense that ODB is about to have a meltdown and might ruin his season. You think this is a time to trade him now (to get value now) before he's suspended (or something) or is there a bit of overreacting to his terrible game against MINN?

What do you mean about to. The guy has already skipped off the reservation. Teams have figured out the way to stop him is to beat him up and piss him off. He has no emotional control. I see it getting worse after they lose to GB.

• Like 1

I have the option to get him for Green or Evans. I would have taken it in a heartbeat a few weeks ago but now I'm not so sure. Other defenses are going to just push him until he snaps. He'll make mistakes and get even more unstable.

I have the option to get him for Green or Evans. I would have taken it in a heartbeat a few weeks ago but now I'm not so sure. Other defenses are going to just push him until he snaps. He'll make mistakes and get even more unstable.

I would give up Evans for him but not Green (yes, people, I know I said I was down on Green this year... blah blah blah).

That said, if we are talking about the lineup in your sig, are you really going to start both him and Shepard? Risky.

I drafted him in the first round of my half point ppr office league and paired him with Eli (mainly because Carr and Big Ben went off the board right before I eventually picked Eli). I figured they'd score some points together. Now I'm offering Eli + OBJ for half of a warm, flat, Diet Coke and getting no takers.

Buy low if you can. The break out is coming.

I would never trade Beckham for Melvin Gordon. Ever.

I would have traded Evans in a heartbeat for him.

He will still finish top 5 for the year. Don't bail now.

• Like 1

Odell started out slowly the last 2 years and then went gangbusters in the second half of the season. Last year in the first 7 games, he had 42 catches, 524 yards, and 4 touchdowns. In the next 7 games, he had 85 catches, 796 yards, and 9 touchdowns. In the last 9 games of 2014, he had 81 catches, 1,199 yards, and 9 touchdowns. Even with his slow start this year, he is still on pace for 88 catches and 1,212 yards. If a rest-of-season draft were held today, I'd still draft him top 3. Buy low, don't sell low.

• Like 2

I was trying to trade for OBJ and get Evans from another owner. Evans is on a team that is near tied for last place in points allowed per game which is forcing Jameis to constantly throw in comeback situations (TB ranks 5th in passing play %). He has little competition for these situations as VJax is no longer in the progression, Humphries is the possession receiver, and Brate adds an option down the seams but can't stretch the field like Evans. On top of that, if you're already in the process of trading for playoff matchups, then TB (31st in pts allowed), is playing against NO (32nd in pts allowed) in weeks 14 & 16 (2 of 3 fantasy playoff weeks).

Evans is leading the league in targets while OBJ is pulling double coverage and opening opportunities for Shepard & Cruz who are very talented and similar receivers. Manning isn't an inexperienced QB and will always run through his progression very quickly instead of focusing on his number one receiver compared to someone like Jameis. Evans is what DeHop was last year.

I think the team is growing tired of his attitude ... and cant blame them. seems like all he cares about is himself - hell he practices one handed catches lol.

that being said, I don't think id trade him at his lowest -- let him have a great game (which he's bound to have sooner or later) then move him if you don't want to deal with it.

I think the team is growing tired of his attitude ... and cant blame them. seems like all he cares about is himself - hell he practices one handed catches lol.

that being said, I don't think id trade him at his lowest -- let him have a great game (which he's bound to have sooner or later) then move him if you don't want to deal with it.

Practicing one handed catches is all about him? Because a WR never has to try and catch with one hand in a crucial game situation?

Practicing one handed catches is all about him? Because a WR never has to try and catch with one hand in a crucial game situation?

yeah I think the way he approaches it gives me that impression... I think it turns into a media frenzy, so much so that his warm up catches make it on ESPN?

yeah I think the way he approaches it gives me that impression... I think it turns into a media frenzy, so much so that his warm up catches make it on ESPN?

Could be, but I'd say the media fascination with that stuff is on them not on the player. I'm sure other WR practice circus catches in warm ups but don't get put on TV.