[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Streaming DST

therealdc3

I'm streaming 49ers against the Arizona QB backup. He likes to throw to the other team a lot.

oh yeah that's a good one, I saw something like Staton's QB rating was something like 3.6 and another QB came in and threw one incomplete pass that's it and had a higher QB rating. That could be a juicy one.

the more I think about it the more I like SFO, I have the PATS now but SFO is sneaky deep for a stream. maybe its a crazy pick.

I'm facing Brady with three players on bye this week. I need crazy. lol

Edited by ShuckCreations

I wouldn't pick up SF, without Bowman they have lost their centerpiece for their defense and their best player on the entire team. David Johnson should have an easy day especially since SF normally runs a 3-4 formation. I expect Fitz to run a lot of slants and attack that void.

• Like 1

Should I just flip a coin between Titans and Niners? Lol cause idk who to pick up.

I know that's why it's so fun.

From the Huddle:

"Miami has coughed up four lost fumbles, thrown five picks and allowed 11 sacks -- Tennessee has a matchup to exploit but not necessarily the talent to do it." ouch.

I wouldn't pick up SF, without Bowman they have lost their centerpiece for their defense and their best player on the entire team. David Johnson should have an easy day especially since SF normally runs a 3-4 formation. I expect Fitz to run a lot of slants and attack that void.

So, Texans or Titans for you?

So, Texans or Titans for you?

Tough choice. Texans are still a solid unit without JJ Watt, Clowney has put a lot of pressure on the weak side edge and MIN has had a ton of injuries to their o-line although they were impressive vs Vernon and JPP last week. I would probably still go with Texans since DST fantasy production relies a lot more on turnovers than it does on PA especially with these two teams that haven't been able to keep it opposing scores. MIN isn't really a high production offense, and they are still a team that grinds down the clock with their run game and DST which is good for opposing defenses as well.

Especially with a backup QB, who knows? I'd watch out for D. Johnson if I were the 9ers D however.

I wouldn't be that concerned with Stanton at QB, he's been with ARI for a few years and worked with the same exact weapons (Fitz, Floyd, Brown) the year he took over for Palmer when he had his 2nd ACL tear and was still able to get the Cards to the playoffs. Plus, hey, it's the year of the backup QB so who knows.

I never pulled the trigger either, I did like the take and AZ put it on Johnson and Fitz's back all night..

I'm not too keen on HOU they are good and opportunistic but MN doesn't put the ball on the ground and has not thrown an INT yet (Bradford, or Hill), MN doesn't get sloppy because their defense keeps them in games where they don't have to force the ball down field (as of yet), so if you think they will all of a sudden get sloppy at home and make a bunch of mistakes I'm looking else where, I believe the sacks will be there (Bradford will lay down instead of forcing the ball) and possibly one fumble or INT but it most likely will be modest.

MN is indeed slim on the o-line so because this defense won't be on waivers I think HOU rest of the season could still be a starting D so based on playing them weekly I'd do it, if I really wanted to maximize points I would maybe look for something a little more juicy.. too much running with McKinnon and Asiata this week, I think it will be a defensive punting war, hell who knows. Osweiler is going to get murdered. Lamar Miller volume but a very vanilla game.

I think it's the Bills vs Rams or? SSS vs Norman (Bal vs WSH). Rams are picked to do well I just don't know how they get to T-Mobile, they will need a fumble, INT, Kick return because with only 7 sacks on the year T-Mobile is not easy to bring down although his LTE coverage in your own home is terrible even in a major city.

I never pulled the trigger either, I did like the take and AZ put it on Johnson and Fitz's back all night..

I'm not too keen on HOU they are good and opportunistic but MN doesn't put the ball on the ground and has not thrown an INT yet (Bradford, or Hill), MN doesn't get sloppy because their defense keeps them in games where they don't have to force the ball down field (as of yet), so if you think they will all of a sudden get sloppy at home and make a bunch of mistakes I'm looking else where, I believe the sacks will be there (Bradford will lay down instead of forcing the ball) and possibly one fumble or INT but it most likely will be modest.

MN is indeed slim on the o-line so because this defense won't be on waivers I think HOU rest of the season could still be a starting D so based on playing them weekly I'd do it, if I really wanted to maximize points I would maybe look for something a little more juicy.. too much running with McKinnon and Asiata this week, I think it will be a defensive punting war, hell who knows. Osweiler is going to get murdered. Lamar Miller volume but a very vanilla game.

Thank you. I think I'm gonna just stick with HOU and just hope for the best. That's all you can really do when it comes to defenses anyway.