[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These Thursday games need to stop!

Shaft

I thought I was being slick. Didn't play Wallace as he's due for a slow night and Smith is back. I have Britt and Bernard but no, I went against every ranking and played Coleman. He dominated Baltimore last time they played. His hand is better. Baltimore's passing defense is weak...

4 points in the first 5 minutes! Sweet.

0.7 points added in the first quarter. Ok.

Nothing else. Nothing. Was he even in the (the really bad word)ing game??? Dammit.

Edited by 1fastdoc

Why did Hue bench Kessler? The kid was 11 for 18 with a touchdown and no interceptions and the Browns were only down 6 points. Was he calling different plays than the coaches were sending him? I can't imagine benching a player when he is playing fine is going to be good for your long-term relationship with him.

+1

Why did Hue bench Kessler? The kid was 11 for 18 with a touchdown and no interceptions and the Browns were only down 6 points. Was he calling different plays than the coaches were sending him? I can't imagine benching a player when he is playing fine is going to be good for your long-term relationship with him.

I hope Mccown plays the rest of the season :colemanowner:

Yep that was really dumb, I guess he thought Kessler failed by going 3-and-out to start 2nd half, and then BAL scored another TD. But once McCown was in there and turning the ball over every other possession he is the one that should have been benched. Another stupid thing Hue is doing is trying to use Hogan at QB in the read option, just quit or make sure he actually throws the ball once. Every defense knows what is going on when he is in there and the play goes nowhere.

I almost feel like Hue is trying to fail and get fired. Or he's so overwhelmed he is doing crazy manure hoping something will work. The benching of Kessler for McTurnover then announcing "Kessler is still the starter" and earlier saying "Kessler will start we need to see what he has" is must :crazy: As Colinworth said "I'm thinking Kessler is not their QB of the future." Well that or Hue is not the coach of the future.

As a fan I'm done, won't be watching much the rest of the season. Will still watch the NFL and run my fantasy team. I

For those hoping for good value from Coleman, good luck getting any consistency there, no matter who the QB is. He is only catching about half his targets and is far from the top guy (Pryor, Barnidge and Hawkins all seem to get more looks, plus Duke Johnson when he's in there).

Fantasy was great though I was smart for once, had mediocre QB matchups (Wentz/Cousins) this week so I added Flacco and started him, and got a nice 23 points. I also had Crowell going out of necessity but went with Ertz over Pitta (looks like the right call).

• Like 1

...The benching of Kessler for McTurnover...

McTurnover! LOL

I feel your pain...Danny Snyder has been doing stupid s#!? to my beloved team for years...although recently he seems to be getting out of the way and letting real football personnel take over...anyway, I'm honestly surprised Hue hasn't been able to at least coax something, hell anything, out of that team...

Edited by the outlaw

Obviously because he was afraid that Kessler was going to rally the team, bring them back for the win, and possibly lose the first pick to the 49ers.

CLE Remaining

Steelers

Giants

Bengals

Bills

Chargers

Steelers

SF Remaining

Cardinals

Patriots

Dolphins

Bears