[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These Thursday games need to stop!

Shaft

If they eliminate TNF(college games would benefit) I-d like it replaced with a Saturday night game.

Get the college games in Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Then start the NFL slate Saturday night.

So much easier on teams in general. And people have had their college fill by Saturday night.

NFL cannot play Saturday night games during the college season so they'd be limited to 2-4 weekends in December (depending on holidays).

Many people would like some more of those Saturday games (2 would be nice) during December like they used to do. They wouldn't have a short rest issue but there'd still be some bad matchups (and no ability to flex them).

Rawls with 6 carries and 6 yds at half .... at Home??? WTF?

Killing me!!

Ugly ugly ugly, what a crap game. The hawks should win, but it looks to be low scoring poopfest, as Sherman so elegantly put it. These Thursday games need to stop!

Another Ho hum boring ass Thursday night game with a superior team beating a waste of a franchise.... YAY!!! Let's watch Carroll celebrate like he just got asked to the prom for the first time. Oh come all yee faithful joyful and triumphant.... Ho Ho Ho and stuff

P.S. those uniforms are to die for

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 1

I started Rawls and felt like it was a mistake the whole time. Thursday night games are the worst. But the real kicker was when the Rams fired Fisher. I had a feeling they might fight harder with the regime change. If Fisher is still coaching the Rams tonight, I'm guessing they'd have mailed it in more. So even after getting fired, Jeff Fisher manages to dick us all over.

Edited by MTSuper7