[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These Thursday games need to stop!

Shaft

I keep getting burned by garbage players too. Lockett of course goes off tonight against me... probably cost me the finals in one league.

That is super frustrating when it happens. I remember playing against Tavon Austin one week when he went off. I'm guessing you could look at his game log and figure out which week that was since he has pretty much sucked 90% of the season. Then again, I remember doing that one week with the spot start of my life a few years ago. I spot started Seyi Ajirotutu when he started a game for the Chargers with a few guys hurt ahead of him on the depth chart, and he put up 120 and 2. Pissed my opponent off royally.

That is super frustrating when it happens. I remember playing against Tavon Austin one week when he went off. I'm guessing you could look at his game log and figure out which week that was since he has pretty much sucked 90% of the season. Then again, I remember doing that one week with the spot start of my life a few years ago. I spot started Seyi Ajirotutu when he started a game for the Chargers with a few guys hurt ahead of him on the depth chart, and he put up 120 and 2. Pissed my opponent off royally.

Yeah I have mostly had ugly wins against me this playoffs, but I have one slightly ugly win last week. I hate you so much still Lockett.

Another Ho hum boring ass Thursday night game with a superior team beating a waste of a franchise.... YAY!!! Let's watch Carroll celebrate like he just got asked to the prom for the first time. Oh come all yee faithful joyful and triumphant.... Ho Ho Ho and stuff

P.S. those uniforms are to die for

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/20/ShermanTIp.gif

Wow Carroll and company keep celebrating while your punter is dieing on the field... wow just wow what a $hit show this is beat down an inferior opponent and just show them up time and time again

Yeah I saw that too.... Ryan seriously looked dead and there's ol' Pete chummin' it up with the guys. What a class-A d1ckhead.

• Like 4

Sometimes you're the hammer, other times you're the nail.