[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

These Thursday games need to stop!

Shaft

It's a sad state of affairs in Chicago. Just a horrible display. GB ran 80 plays. Eighty. Almost 40 minutes TOP.

Home against MN on 10/31? I wish there was the old home blackout rule.

Yup. A scary matchup on Halloween.

Seriously could this game have blown any more dick? Thursday games are a joke. Thank God the Cubs were on so the people of Chicago only paid partial attention (if any) to this craptastic mound of manure. (the really bad word)ing started Jeffery and Meredith (in different leagues) and this is the result. I knew better but couldn't resist against that depleted secondary. (the really bad word)ing done with starting anyone on Thursday.

This random rant brought to you by too many beers and maybe a shot or two during the Cubs game (which happened to correspond with some piece of manure football)...

I kept switching back and forth between a crappy NFL game and a boring NBA game... ugh. Seriously, these Thursday night games do absolutely nothing for the sport's popularity, they are low quality and are mostly boring, and put the players at more risk with minimal rest and recovery.

But HEY, the NFL REALLY cares about the players' health everyone! :|

And then the turnovers and penalties started...sigh.

Yep. And i'm getting Snu Snu'd...faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackkkk............

4-4 in that PPR league, my opponent is 5-3. If I lose, season is done. I told him for Zeke he could raid my entire roster (including Antonio Brown). Zeke would be a long term keeper for me.

Wow! Atlanta really believes in the RBBC. I thought Freeman would get it all with Coleman being out.

Me too. This is brutal. They could at least showcase his ass so my opponent will bite on the Zeke offer. Get Blank on the phone, we need to fix this shait!

Looks like Winston got smoked on a meaningless 2pt conversion. Coach should be slapped for that call. That's all I got for the night boys.

I think that was on Winston... He was looking hard for a pass and when he had nothing he tucked it and ran. Shoulda just tossed it away. Coulda picked up more garbaggio points on that last drive :brow: