[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should this trade be allowed

COACHSHADY

i don't understand why people get so wound up about other teams' trades. i could never picture myself getting upset about other teams' trades unless it was blatant, obvious collusion.

and this kinda thing bothers me because it makes it harder to pull off trades that improve both teams' rosters, because it makes (some) fantasy owners needlessly paranoid that they're always getting played, even in trades that makes their team better. a healthy league should have a fair amount of trading in my opinion.

when people judge a trade that doesn't involve them against their own (irrelevant) roster, every trade it will seem like one side won, typically the side that received the best player in the trade, because you can always say "but i would have given Mark Ingram and Brandin Cooks!" but if the trade improves both teams' rosters, then both teams won the trade. if the mckinnon owner had good depth at WR, and not much at rb (and depending on the size of the league, yeldon/sproles likely count as "not much"), then he probably also "won" the trade in terms of improving his own roster.

Well said.

People that want social justice applied to potential trades should just set that option up in the settings.

We had a 2 day wait period so other's could protest. Nobody really did and it just slowed the process down so I got rid of it. Some win, some lose. So be it. Trades are lopsided and players get injured. Unless it's collusion, move on.

No trades should be allowed...ever

lol, all this trade talk has me thinking... it would be kinda cool to have a league where every team is required to make at least one trade during each week of the season

to most of us, we would get more for trading away Brown.

But as most have said already, it was a 2 for 1 deal, albeit not the greatest return, but if the guy that gave up Brown is happy with the trade, it is their business.

If it was going to a number 1 team and the guy trading was in last place, maybe more should be asked by the commish, but otherwise the trade stands.

Both teams felt they improved their team, period.

• Like 1