[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone Starting Lamar Miller?

pjn18

I have him on my bench right now...i'm starting Terrance West and Gordon. Do you like him more then West even with going against the Vikings?

I like West better this week even without the weather issue, but the windy conditions in BAL could lead to a lot more running this week.

I am, but I also don't have Melvin Gordon. I do have West though.

My other options would be James White, DeAndre Washington and Jaquizz Rodgers. PPR league.

I figure I gotta roll with Miller

Man, I know it's a bit of a risk but I would roll with Washiington here. He has been their best back and is going against possibly the worst run D in the entire league.

Man, I know it's a bit of a risk but I would roll with Washiington here. He has been their best back and is going against possibly the worst run D in the entire league.

I'm afraid of evenly split carries between the 2 Raiders backs. Miller gets like 90% of the snaps for Houston at RB haha.

I'm afraid of evenly split carries between the 2 Raiders backs. Miller gets like 90% of the snaps for Houston at RB haha.

I hear ya. I bet Was gets 75%, and he has home run ccapabilty. Just my 2 cents.

Jalen had all of 2 carries last week, and WAS last 2 weeks averaging 8 YPC