[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate to tell you this....

CowboysDiehard

40 years of losing, perennial whipping boys, NFL farm team before the 80s. I think I more than deserved to bask in the glow. Plus, I am one, they are many and WAY more obnoxious than I could ever hope to strive for!

Here's a great example of why the Cowboys are so annoying:

I was watching the game Sunday and Prescott dropped back. Bengals shut down the receivers and the pocket collapsed. Very good defensive play by the Bengals and Prescott had to throw it away to avoid the sack. Collinsworth says: "That was a great throw away by Dak!" :crazy:

But how many times have we seen a Cowboys QB (Romo) or other QBs around the league throw the hospital ball or into coverage only to have it picked and the announcers say what a poor decision it was. It was a good call on Dak's part.

One of my favorite plays was when he threw the ball at Zeke's feet when everything was covered, thus protecting the ball and Zeke. I can't stand to see a QB throw the ball to a covered reciever in the flat only to watch the poor guy get jacked up for a no gain or loss of 2 or 3. Happened to Witten a few times last year. I asked myself why give the guy a hospital ball when you're in trouble. Just throw the ball away and move on the the next down.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

Do you think the rookies can bring in homefield advantage to the stadium this year or next? Although the fans can get a little loud, it was pretty obvious there was a good amount of Bengals fans. Shame there's a huge fanbase, but not the best turnout.

Huh? Good amount of Bengals fans? Enough to negate home field advantage?

Seriously? Or just :fishy:

Road games like this are a true barometer. They are not just handling the Packers, they are looking like the much better team.

Prescott is no doubt the real deal. He makes great decisions.

Damn it, I agree! We're all going to hell.

At this point - not even Jerry can bench Dak. Winning in GB just makes it official.

You're probably right.

But as a Bears fan I can tell you to never underestimate a meddling owner. lol

Wow, this is amazing. I haven't felt this way.........well.........since. I can't remember. What a game. What the hell has gotten into this defense.

Dak was just special. The Wonder Twins have shocked the house.

Go Cowboys. :tup::tup::tup::usa:

Sad that Romo got hurt, he would be running this team and would be undefeated right now. It's looking harder and harder to call him healthy and ready to take over. May have a riot on his hands if he did and the lost the mojo.

What a wonderful mess.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

you've watched Dallas long enough to know this game is far from over. Right?

I'm sure when he threw that pick, you were worried. It was the local game here - the end result really never felt in doubt.

You have a legit team to make a run I think. They seem a bit taller than the others in their division at least.

Yesterday was a great test . On the road in GB. Their line is just mauling people. Couple that with an excellent back, a poised qb, and a D playing a lot better than they were supposed to and you have yourselves the beautiful run we see here. I love Dak, absolutely love how calm that guy is and how smart he is playing. I do feel though that we would be in the same spot with Romo. When our running game was humming with Demarco a few years back, Romo was awesome. Daks job has been made much easier than your average Rookie starter and when he has had to make plays , he has been making them . I believe Romo would open up the passing game, especially the deep passing game if his return coincides with Dez return. If they stick with Dak, I would have no issue with it, but I would also have no issue with them giving Romo the nod either . I understand completely the momentum argument, I just think Romo is a better passer . Aside from that, its the best I have felt as a Cowboys fan in ages . I really like the make up of the team as well. very workmanlike and not showy aside from Zekes first down/feed me routine and Dez antics. The team is very young and we have proven that no matter what we do this year as far as the QB decision, it looks like we certainly have our QB of the future

• Like 1