[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate to tell you this....

CowboysDiehard

After last year, man, I'm just grateful for the roll we're on. The season, after the way we lost Romo, has exceeded all expectations. Obviously, I want the winning to continue but won't be crying when/if it ends.

Totally agree, no matter how this season ends up the Cowboys have two awesome players for years to come and a winning team going forward. Jaylon Smith should be on the field next year also and another draft for defense. Man o man the future looks great. So regardless of how this season ends, it's a giant leap forward for our boys. Dak will get rare experience for a first year starter and be better for it.

Sure I am hoping for a SB championship but they are very very hard to get and I am enjoying this ride so much the season is already a success no matter how it ends. Love the way the front office built this team and coaching staff has done a phenomenal job with this team. Let's just enjoy and keep it rollin.

Go Cowboys!

• Like 3

No Encyclopedia Brown...I meant what I spelled.

Come on now. Don't be sore. Some day your team may strike gold too. Who knows, Cutler may heal up and be stronger, faster and more accurate like a bone healing after being broken. Hell you may even draft a stud or two in next years draft and begin a magical season just like us. So keep your chin up, and you too may catch a star, or have a stud or two blow into in the windy city. But for right now, you're just going to have to grin and Bear it. :brow:

Go Cowboys

Edited by Cowboyz1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll never understand why the Eagles, no matter how good or bad they are, who their coach or players are, who the Giants coach or players are, they always have the Giants number, at least in the Eli era. He's really the only common denominator.

Edited by pun

That is the best I have seen the Cowboys offense look all year. Not saying they havent been good all year , but last night they were just lights out. With nothing to play for against a team fighting to secure a playoff spot we trounced them. I hope Tyron Smith is ok . It feels great to have a young team playing this well. Finally I think the future is bright. I still have fears we are a little green , but I am thrilled with this team and season so far

• Like 1

That is the best I have seen the Cowboys offense look all year. Not saying they havent been good all year , but last night they were just lights out. With nothing to play for against a team fighting to secure a playoff spot we trounced them. I hope Tyron Smith is ok . It feels great to have a young team playing this well. Finally I think the future is bright. I still have fears we are a little green , but I am thrilled with this team and season so far

Good luck to you all in Dallas!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with this. I am not so sure this team has the goods for a superbowl run because of our defense , but you are right about how Romo played his best football when he had the running game working bigtime with Murray. I love Dak and I am super excited that we have a qb that seems to be able to carry the load in the future. I just think Romo is a much better passer. There will be games, like the one coming up against GB, where GB is going to score and probably score a lot . If you stack the box and dare a qb to beat you, id rather have Romo throwing. This is no slight towards Dak at all. I love the guy. Romo played his guts out for this team for many years and he should be given the keys back when hes healthy. Maybe with a short leash . I think you will see the Romo you saw the year we almost made the championship game . When he doesnt have to play every play like the game depends on it and can actually lean on a running game, Romo is an excellent qb . Either way I am very happy with the direction we are headed in. I think we are young and players on D away from joining the upper echelon but I am happy we have hope again.

I have been saying this all year regarding Dallas. I didnt expect them to play so well this year. Dak and Zeke were phenomenal and if they keep their heads on straight , I expect bright futures and a lot of success from the 2 of them. Dak proved yesterday that he could hang . He hung in a shootout and that is honestly something that I wasnt sure he was ready for at this stage . I knew our Achilles was going to be our defense once we started the big playoff teams . This team is young. All indications are that Jaylon Smith is progressing and will be ready next year which gives us first rd talent at a pivotal spot on the field . Whether its free agency or the draft , we must must address our lack of pass rush. Rodgers had so much time yesterday that I actually saw him do his taxes before one of his throws . Draft and aggressively seek Defense in free agency. I believe this team is on the verge . Address the needs on that side of the ball and maybe we take things to the next level. If everyone stays grounded and Jerry continues his recent trend of loosening the reigns on our draft , this team can be destined for great things .

• Like 1