[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How close have you come in DF to winning the whole damn thing?

Cowboyz1

Here is my daily lineup.

http://tinypic.com/r/9tllb9/9

Now I was just a click away from swapping Landry out for Ty Hilton. With 35 seconds left to do it before kick off. I chocked. Left it alone because I couldn't decide between Ty. Williams and Hilton.

So I figured Landry was due to go off for a minimum of 7 grabs and 90+.

If not for the Cowboys looking so good, I would be sick right now. Could have won thousands.

Looks like I will settle for $200 today. Missed thousands by a player in a few different line ups. Man I hate it when that happens.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Question. Would you have made the same choice to go with Landry or would you have gone with Hilton or T Williams given the same situation?

My thought was Landry was the safer pick due to his target consistency. I just felt Landry was more of the sure thing then the other two. I was wrong but I was afraid of Luck due to his line play and how poorly they have protected him. The only thing that had me thinking Hilton was Donte was hurt but I also thought they would load up coverage on Hilton.

What would you have done?

Edited by Cowboyz1

Have you notice FD changing your players. I'm pretty sure it happened to me last week and I know it happened this week. Some is messing with line ups or they have a bug somewhere. The only think is I did not screen shot my line up before submitting. This week I will.

Have you notice FD changing your players. I'm pretty sure it happened to me last week and I know it happened this week. Some is messing with line ups or they have a bug somewhere. The only think is I did not screen shot my line up before submitting. This week I will.

Nope, never had that issue so far. It's been all my fault for picking the wrong guys.