[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eli Sucks

Tripleshot

I don't know man...I'd love to make fun of Eli as much as the next guy...but watch 5 mins of the Giants and you'll immediately realize why he's playing poorly. Dude gets absolutely 0 time to do anything before the pocket completely collapses.

He's kinda shook on every play, expecting to get hit from the blind side any second.

it still doesn't make sense (to me) though because they had the same offensive line last year and were pretty much fine in pass protection. tied for 4th fewest sacks allowed in the league at 27, 7th in passing yards, 1st in passing TDs....

the only difference is that newhouse has been injured and bobby hart has been playing in his place. newhouse was easily the worst player on the line and hart's been playing surprisingly well for a 7th rounder with one previous career start. it seems like flowers is really the main problem, and that's the scary part...

Forgive me if I'm not fully on board the Hoyer hype train just yet.

This...Hoyer is a fine fill in. If he continues to have great showings, then yes, I would have more confidence. It is tough that none of his WRs can stay healthy.

Even if NYG O-line is banged up, I still expect better play than what has been shown so far. Too far a regression, bad play calling? It does not add up.