[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charles Sims placed on Injured Reserve

michaelredd9

Gotta think that this really helps Doug Martin when he comes back in Week 7. Jacquizz Rodgers is not going to be a 1:1 replacement for Sims.

Know who could be? Justin Forsett...

I found it encouraging that Rodgers did that well. That means when Martin comes back he'll be even better. Rodgers is not suddenly a better runner than he ever was. He's just on a team that can block better.

How are people viewing Martin pnce he returns.. is he a top 15 type rb in ppr ? Have a trade offer where id be getting him and just didn't see him at all in preseason or in the game he played and i have watched less of the buccs than any other team

How are people viewing Martin pnce he returns.. is he a top 15 type rb in ppr ? Have a trade offer where id be getting him and just didn't see him at all in preseason or in the game he played and i have watched less of the buccs than any other team

He's still not going to catch any balls. Honestly don't think Martin's value changes much.