[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeremy Hill Cut or hold

dougsul

Or check the correct forum

As much as I like you making fun of people, this seems more like a discussion than advice. He isn't asking about a specific player to drop. Although the wording is a bit unfortunate, I think he might have meant this more like "What's the deal with Hill".

As much as I like you making fun of people, this seems more like a discussion than advice. He isn't asking about a specific player to drop. Although the wording is a bit unfortunate, I think he might have meant this more like "What's the deal with Hill".

I agree shorty drops that "wrong forum" hammer a bit much, and it may be misdirected. But the OP almost seems to answer his own question at the end, saying he should look elsewhere for a flex player.

Part of the issue some of us have is are you really looking for a disucssion about a player, a team position situation or something else that others can participate in and learn from. Or are you simply looking for validation of your decision.

I have no take on Hill or the CIN RB or offense in general. They seem to be having more trouble than before, and could be headed for a very down year.

I drafted Hill in one league and Bernard in the other. I fully expected Hill to perform better as the season progressed.

I agree though, that there is reason for concern, but I'm certainly not dropping him yet; not even close in deep leagues.

I own him in one league.

Totally agree with what you said.

I agree shorty drops that "wrong forum" hammer a bit much, and it may be misdirected. But the OP almost seems to answer his own question at the end, saying he should look elsewhere for a flex player.

Part of the issue some of us have is are you really looking for a disucssion about a player, a team position situation or something else that others can participate in and learn from. Or are you simply looking for validation of your decision.

I have no take on Hill or the CIN RB or offense in general. They seem to be having more trouble than before, and could be headed for a very down year.

This is fair enough. It would be better if the person offered some kind of insight on the issue (e.g., his snaps are down--I have no idea if that is true for Hill) to get a discussion rolling.