[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopkins/Elliot deal PPR

Joebirds55

Right now I'm sitting at 1-4 with a point total around middle of the pack. Ran into some high scores but nonetheless think I might need to make a move...

Id be getting Hopkins and Carlos Hyde for Elliot and John Brown

My team as currently assembled:

Rivers

Elliot

Leveon bell

Edelman

Pryor

Decker

Ertz

Dak

Stuart

Jalen Richard

Dwayne Washington

Alfred Morris

John Brown

Victor Cruz

Witten

Pull the trigger. Hyde is only slightly worse than Elliot if that. And Hopkins is far superior to John Brown even with his current lack of production that I believe he will turn around.

Thanks. This is ppr btw not sure if that factors in.

Im mainly concerned with Hopkins just not turning it around with osweiler. My team on paper is average at best but with Brady back I could have a borderline wr1 with edelman.

Is Hopkins ROS production a concern? Sure. Because Osweiler is proving to not be worth anything close to what he was paid, and for some reason doesn't give Hopkins a ton of looks. But, I still like him more than Brown. With J Brown, you have Johnson, Fitzgerald ahead of him, and arguably Floyd. I think Houston will realize they need to throw a little more with Miller not producing with his touches .