[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ladarius Green: Is it really time to stash him?

MTSuper7

Anyone taking a flier on Ladarius this week and stashing in the hopes that he becomes a solid, if unspectacular, mid level TE1 for the stretch run? There was a lot of hype before all the weirdness with the ankle and headaches put him on PUP. I'm curious what TEs you'd leave on the waiver wire to stash Green.

• Like 1

Right now my TE are Zack Ertz (drafted to be my starter) and Jesse James (#2 TE in PIT) only starts if Ertz is out. I originally drafted McDonald (SF) but cut later for James when Ertz was out and McDonald was banged up.

I've got Green on my radar, may drop James to fill some bye week issues now, then come back next week and drop the bye week filler (D) and grab Green.

Tight ends are all over the board so far, only a few expected top performers are doing it (Olsen, Reed, Rudolph).

I honestly don't feel like he'll ever come around, and if he does suit up... he's one concussion away from the ER sadly. But then again, I was one of the people that thought Peyton was one headshot away from being paralyzed after his two neck surgeries and he proved me wrong :D

Kind of in the same vein, and i'm not trying to hijack, but is it time to stash Corey Coleman..?

I honestly don't feel like he'll ever come around, and if he does suit up... he's one concussion away from the ER sadly. But then again, I was one of the people that thought Peyton was one headshot away from being paralyzed after his two neck surgeries and he proved me wrong :D

Kind of in the same vein, and i'm not trying to hijack, but is it time to stash Corey Coleman..?

Drafted Coleman late (local CLE area league lots of Browns fans), enjoyed his one weak of success. My deep bench and flexible roster allow me to stash him for now (I'd probably cut Jamison Crowder before him unless I have some WR injuries, as I don't really need to cover but one bye at a time (and Beasely will take that role).

I am trying desperately to open a spot this week for moncrief. I need reports of Green practicing before I bite.

My league is too competitive to wait that long. It's this week or probably never for me, as I won't have priority in waiver order at 4-1 right now (no complaints at all about that, and I know we should move to FAAB - change is hard).